chat ban

it depends on who banned you.

if it's a psychopath xenophobe, then you can't get unbanned, unless you find the real mod in the flesh and put him in front of a computer at gunpoint and tell him to unban you.....and even then he may rather die.

otherwise, bans usually stay for a little while to begin with, they tend to give new chances, you can aslo pm the one who banned you or a channel mod. if it seemed like it took too long, but don't get your hope up.

You appear to have been banned for this sort of thing:

Aug 11 22:51:02 <cipher510> any antimatter advancements? or fission waste disposal advisements?

Aug 11 22:52:10 <cipher510> any antimatter advancements? or fission waste disposal advisements?

Aug 11 22:53:26 <cipher510> anyone hear of any antimatter advancements? or fission waste disposal advisements?

Aug 11 22:53:54 <cipher510> no one is awnsering lol

Aug 11 22:55:43 <cipher510> anyone hear of any advancements on mouthwatering or containing antimatter?

Aug 11 22:58:34 <cipher510> anyone hear of any advancements on Manufacturing or containing antimatter

Aug 11 22:59:59 <cipher510> or disposing of spent nuclear fuel?

Aug 12 19:23:44 <cipher510> what would be the best way to take over the world?

Aug 12 19:23:56 <cipher510> what would be the best way to take over the world?

Aug 12 19:23:57 <cipher510> what would be the best way to take over the world?

Aug 12 19:23:57 <AzurePhoenix> which, consideration of the former on the part of those doing the hiring/promoting may inspire the latter

Aug 12 19:23:57 <cipher510> what would be the best way to take over the world?

Aug 12 19:23:58 <cipher510> what would be the best way to take over the world?

We are capable of reading, so asking the same question six times in nine minutes is very annoying. Particularly if others are trying to have a conversation.

you can still go back and get that?

wow

well i realize i was a disruption to the conversation but now I regret it and I would like to be able to use the chat again.

and I should have realized that the other users have no obligation to answer my silly questions nor even have to listen to them :(

and even if i don't get unbanned consider this my official apology to the SF community. i am sorry

Edited by cipher510

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...