Humans are effecting the evolution of the future

My existence today confirmed by this forum that my ancestry of Human, primates, etc all the way back to its origin is 100% true. This makes complete sense to me since any new organism from scratch after life became firmly established would have very little chance of survival.

This information is extremely important for the masses to grasp its significance since we are pushing so many other species to extinction. They become a dead end and this stops evolution for all of them. Millions of years of evolution down the drain for all of the species that are currently on the extinction list and no hope of comeback. They can't because there is no place for them to live and evolve into the future.

Does this upset you as much as it does me?

The rise of human civilization is indeed the primary factor in a global mass extinction event that we are currently in the middle of. It does bother me, too. Keep in mind, though, that most species in the history of the planet have gone extinct even without us around to inadvertently kill them off. Those that survive split into different species, and the total amount of biodiversity remains constant of gradually increases despite setbacks such as homo sapiens, or whatever killed the dinosaurs.

Suicide is Painless (Mash Theme Song)

An extract

The game of life is hard to play,

I'm going to loose it anyway,

The loosin' card I'll someday lay;

So this is all I have to say...

That suicide is painless,

It brings on many changes

And I can take or leave it if I please.

Copyright © 1970 by Twentieth Century-Fox Music Corporation

If man is in the process of bringing about another Great Extinction and if his misguided exuberance leads also to the extinction of our species we can at least expect a brilliant explosion of biological innovation in our wake.