What the "F" thing "Cuastic Sulphate" is?

Newbies_Kid

Last night i receive an email from a person which i don't know who offer me a contract to become a middle person for her company that buy a chemical substance called "Cuastic sulphate". She said that this material is in fluid form and has an ability to penetrate diamond and vaporizes from inside. So, anyone here can give me advice?. I really don't believe this chick but she keep convincing me about the weird fluid. :doh:

That and also the fact that the grammar is wrong! If someone trying to peddle a chemical gets the word "CAUSTIC" wrong, I have a good hint that it's total bull... I bet the chemical formula of "cuastic sulphate" is BS... LOL!

Robert

this is spam.

its a variation of the 'nigerian prince' spam emails.

delete it and do not respond.

besides, it won't penetrate diamond(the lattice is too tight) and vapourises from the inside just doesn't make sense.

Oh, crap. I just reply her email twice already.. can she trace my bank account just through email?

So, no one ever heard of this cuastic sulphate. Sounds too simple for having ability to penetrate that damn hard diamond. I had ask him to send me the material data sheet. If she can prove it, i will share with our members.

btw, thank you for the advises.

Oh, crap. I just reply her email twice already.. can she trace my bank account just through email?

not unless you sent your account details in one of the replies.

i suggest you don't respond further. or if you do to toy with her, you make sure there is absolutely no personal information in there.

She just ask for my phone number, and i promise to give it when she give me the data sheet. I can see that she is serious and quite sincere with me because she give me her phone number and also her facebook ID. Everything will only settle down when the data sheet got in my inbox.

btw, is this looks like england local phone number? +447031835597

Wow.. how do you know where the number belongs to? Then, may be her facebook is also a fake one. So i think i should stop this now.. Thanks Insane alien.. that was really great help. (But the business plan is really2 goood) too bad.. :-(

Just out of curiosity about this bit of bovine stercus, why would someone want to dissolve diamonds? Did she ever tell you?

Being able to destroy diamonds would be useful in fighting against the diamond monopoly.

There may be cultural hate against diamond mines in the African societies.

I'm not sure about such cultural hate.

Just out of curiosity about this bit of bovine stercus, why would someone want to dissolve diamonds? Did she ever tell you?

She didn't told me any. But she just said that the substance can penetrate into diamond and vaporizes from the inside, striking out black inclusion and other precious stones. Thats all. Btw, she still didn't reply my last email. May be she just realize that she shoot at wrong person.