My insight into the universe

shadow310

ok im space there dark matter this matter is undetctorble with the naked eye but it don't exsplan why the universe is exspandine so i have taken the E=MC2 and made it in to a bigger sum i beleve there in white matter unlike most matter it repelse every matter exsept white matter

DM = dark matter for every 2 dark matter there is

WM = white mater 4 white matter

DM / WM * E=MC2

this sum to me exspelance most of the universe why it exspandes and mass

Some questions:

-Do you have any proof for the existence of this "white matter"?

-So the law of Universal Gravitation does not apply to "white matter"?

-What does [math]E=mc^{2}[/math] have to do with the expansion of the universe?

-You realize that you said you wanted to make [math]E=mc^{2}[/math] greater, but:

[math]DM=2[/math]

[math]WM=4[/math]

[math]\frac{DM}{WM}E=\frac{2}{4}E<E[/math]

The formula E=MC^2 only applies in very specific circumstances (non inertial reference frame - ie: that you are not moving reletive to the even in question).

The full formula is:

E^2 - (pc)^2 = (mc^2)^2

where

E = Energy

p = momentum

c = speed of light in vacuum

well white matter is like dark enegy but white matter is what makes dark enegy the white maker bends light so you can't detectit with light but you can detect it by the enegy is gives of or projuces thats is why it repelse other matter like plutonum dark enegy can't be there if nothering is making it this is why i beleve white matter is there

well white matter is like dark enegy but white matter is what makes dark enegy the white maker bends light so you can't detectit with light but you can detect it by the enegy is gives of or projuces thats is why it repelse other matter like plutonum dark enegy can't be there if nothering is making it this is why i beleve white matter is there

Okay likes start with this dark energy is energy not matter. There is a large difference between the two. If white matter does bend light it should probably be detectable, as the bending of light has been successfully measured before, ie. Eddington's 1919 experiment. As far as I know Plutonium does not break the law of Universal Gravitation. Also please address the rest of my points considering your idea.

On another note, I hope I am interrupting what you posted right. To be honest I am struggling to read what you post. You might wanna consider using a spell checker like the built in one in Firefox or the one in the Google Toolbar for IE

ok white matter amits dark enegy like plutoum emits gamma

white matter bends like if you had a clocking feild on a car like james bonds car so you can't messer it this white matter the enegy repelse all other matter but its own like to north polls on a magnet

ok white matter amits dark enegy like plutoum emits gamma

white matter bends like if you had a clocking feild on a car like james bonds car so you can't messer it this white matter the enegy repelse all other matter but its own like to north polls on a magnet

something tells me you have too poor an understanding of physics to coherently discuss dark matter and dark energy.

something tells me you have too poor an understanding of physics to coherently discuss dark matter and dark energy.

i no alot about phyisc

70% dark energy, 25% dark matter, 4% molecular hydrogen, almost 1% of stars and the rest is heavier elements.

its about that

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

saying that i do more of engning and bio stuff

i no alot about phyisc

70% dark energy, 25% dark matter, 4% molecular hydrogen, almost 1% of stars and the rest is heavier elements.

so you say but you make basic errors about energy, matter, electromagnetism and so on. we're talking half way through highschool level errors, not some subtle well hidden thing in the more advanced stuff.

saying that i do more of engning and bio stuff

i highly doubt that. if you do engineering(? i'm assuming thats what it says, spell check please) then you should be intimately familiar with energy and hence not make the mistakes you have already made. there isn't any shame in being wrong, but you'll make yourself look silly to claim your something your not.

so you say but you make basic errors about energy, matter, electromagnetism and so on. we're talking half way through highschool level errors, not some subtle well hidden thing in the more advanced stuff.

i highly doubt that. if you do engineering(? i'm assuming thats what it says, spell check please) then you should be intimately familiar with energy and hence not make the mistakes you have already made. there isn't any shame in being wrong, but you'll make yourself look silly to claim your something your not.

i don't clam to be something im not i just wanted to check if it was posible to have white matter

i don't clam to be something im not i just wanted to check if it was posible to have white matter

Many things are possible, but without any proof your idea is not science. So as of right now I'm gonna go out on a limb and say its impossible to have "white matter as you describe it. It would help if you answered any of the question poised in earlier in the thread if you wish to make your idea seem more realistic.

whaite matter is a atom that we haven't got on the table yet it is very dence if you made a car with it it wound way about 560 tonnes it bends little and it projuces dark enegy only when you spash to white matter atom together it projuces worm hole for a second meaning when white matter classes together it makes a funal in space if you did it on earth becuse there is to much matter on earth you can only see it for a second so in a shore description

(white matter t a atom whebn clash together it makes a tear in space like a hole in a carpet)

whaite matter is a atom that we haven't got on the table yet it is very dence if you made a car with it it wound way about 560 tonnes it bends little and it projuces dark enegy only when you spash to white matter atom together it projuces worm hole for a second meaning when white matter classes together it makes a funal in space if you did it on earth becuse there is to much matter on earth you can only see it for a second so in a shore description

(white matter t a atom whebn clash together it makes a tear in space like a hole in a carpet)

You realize that in science you can't simple throw out random numbers, and join them together by making up impossible situations. That said:

-How did you derive your density of the "white matter"?

-What observations and/or mathematics do you have to support your white matter interaction idea?

-You realize that the idea of worm holes has begun to fall out of mainstream physics?

Again could you try and proof read and/or use a spell checker because it is exceptionally hard to decipher your points?

If it's an element (I'm assuming this is what you mean by 'an atom'), then what is it's atomic number? From there, a good portion of it's properties can be derived - though what makes that particular element so special?

If it is something as big as an atom, and exists in such abundance, and has these super special qualities, how is it not easily detectable?