Are A levels and GCSE's getting easier??

bloodhound

I dont know if they ar getting easier or not, but during college, i did Maths Chemistry and Physics at A Level, and Biology at AS, and got all As.

The thing is, during my second year, completing the A2 , i also had a part time job of about 25 hrs a week and still got As, even though i didnt do a huge deal of work,

Theres something wrong there surely.

Anyone who as ever done these and has done the past papers will tell you that they are not.

I've finished my [acr=General Certificate of Secondary Education]GCSE[/acr]'s last year and I have also done a huge pile of past papers and I cna say that these things are not getting easier nor are they getting harder - if people are getting better grades its a testiment to the intelligence of people and the quality of teaching :)

I'm shure the same if true for [acr=Advanced]A[/acr] levels though I can't say for shure as I have not yet done them :)

Cheers,

Ryan Jones