Cube; Progression

Clipper

Cube: Opposites Speculation

cubediagram.th.png

cubediagramfurther.th.png

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/9092/cubediagramfurther.png (larger)

The above diagram(s) shows the Earth inside of a imaginary cube. Below is the key to the second diagram.

Key

Core Elements

a = Core

b = Outer Ring

cT = Cube Top

cB = Cube Bottom

cR1 = Corner 1

cR2 = Corner 2

cR3 = Corner 3

cR4 = Corner 4

Semi-Core

IL = Inner-line

Sq1 = Square 1

Sq2a = Square 2 a

Sq2b = Square 2 b

TcA = Triangle Cluster A

TcB = Triangle Cluster B

IT1 = Inner Triangle 1

IT2 = Inner Triangle 2

Before I continue I'd like permission from the staff.

Shannon,

Edited by Clipper

Okay, so a sphere is encased in a cube. What does this demonstrate?

What are the positive and negative signs about? I'm guessing magnetic alignment, but then thier placement on the vertices seems a little strange since the vertices are as far away as you can get from the sphere, and subsequently not very close to the poles.

With that magnetic alignment the earth would be rotating 4 quarter turns.

Is that correct?

What is the core of the earth made out of, anyone on here know?

Edited by Clipper

With that magnetic alignment the earth would be rotating 4 quarter turns.

Is that correct?

What is the core of the earth made out of, anyone on here know?

Clipper, this is why readers of your threads repeatedly tell you that you're making no sense: You CANNOT make statements like the above without explaining where you got to this conclusion, why, and, since you're exclaiming a mathematical property, you must demonstrate the mathematical demonstration of where this came from.

Otherwise, it's equivalent to me saying "With this alignment the earth will be rotating 2462436.222213 fold." You would have no way of showing my statement as false and yours as true, or even yours as *better* than mine.

You can't make statements and just pretend they're automatically right. It doesn't work like that.

~moo

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
Not the same: much less nonsense.

Less nonsense of 100% nonsense is still nonsense.

You admit you don't know, Clipper, then instead of posting nonsensical topics, why don't start by asking about the subjects that interest you so we can help you learn about them more? Before you can suggest alternative theories to the way physics explains reality, you should know about the current ways physics explains reality. You can't claim current theory is wrong (and needs substitution) if you don't know what the theory SAYS.

Case in point, you don't know what the inner core is made of -- then how can you suggest your theory!? Learn first. Open your mind, open some books, ask us whatever you wish to know and we'll try to steer you on the right path to learning these subjects. But these word-salad suggestions make very little sense, and they don't help you get anywhere.

Yes, here's my evidence.

- Earth Rotates

That's not evidence, because it doesn't say anything about *YOUR* theory.

Clipper, either you want to learn or you don't. If oyu continue posting nonsensical threads that no one can understand (including you) then this adventure won't last long.

We'll be very happy to help you learn, but you need to want to.

I do want to learn, I'm asking questions; I did say I wanted permission to explain my theory before I did; I haven't explained myself, nor spread nonsensical rubbish.

You're telling me these questions are wrong, because there's not enough evidence to support my claims - I'm trying to find the evidence; to answer questions science doesn't know; or that science has made a rule for.

I'm discussing, and contributing - trying to indulge in something I'm interested in that maybe you haven't looked into yet.

Edited by Clipper
error

I do want to learn, I'm asking questions; I did say I wanted permission to explain my theory before I did; I haven't explained myself, nor spread nonsensical rubbish.

You either want to learn or you want to share a theory you don't even understand yourself. How do you want us to participate in a debate where every time we ask you a question you either say YOU don't understand it yourself or you ask us about some basic concept you don't know.

Learn first. Theorize later.

This 'oh.. nonsense..' and 'i dont know' wordsalad is tiring and frustrating. I don't know where to *start*, Clipper.

You're telling me these questions are wrong, because there's not enough evidence to support my claims - I'm trying to find the evidence; to answer questions science doesn't know; or that science has made a rule for.

No, I'm telling you that your CLAIMS are wrong because you don't ask enough questions before you claim stuff.

Your theory makes no sense.

I'm discussing, and contributing - trying to indulge in something I'm interested in that maybe you haven't looked into yet.

Stop making theories before you know what physics actually says.

~moo

You're trolling.

Go read a bit about what the Earth is made of, and come back when you have a better picture of what your theory should say.

~moo

You're trolling.

>You're trolling.

>You're

>You Are

>Trolling

>You Are Troll

>Are You

>You Are

>Troll You?

>You

>Trolling