Creation of our universe? (New theory)

Railton2

Hey!

I have no idea where to put this thread. Sorry if it is the wrong place, if it is, then please remove it to the right forum, thanks :D

Let start:

I have come up with a theory about how our universe was created. Not the big bang, but how the big bang was created. I have even found the answer to the question why our universe is accelerating using this theory. I have also discovered if we live in a multiverse or not. But I just don't have the skills to investigate the theory further, as I dont have any education in science or physics.

I have made a 6 minute long video that describes my theory broadly, which I hope you will take a look at and examinate. It must be said that the video is only the basics for the theory. That our universe is wrapped around a connection between a black and white hole. Everything is not made in details yet - such as how all the energy came to our universe - as I dont have the right help and resources to develop my theory. But I certainly think that I can find an answer, I might already have one, but I can't describe it by typing.

It is also need to be said that I am only 17 years old and go in 10th grade.

Here's a link for the video:

I am writing this here and to some other scienctists, as I believe that you can explore this theory further. Many people I've shown this video, can acutally see the sense in this theory, which they can't with alot of others.

I really hope you will take a look and help me!

Sincerely,

Mark Railton

Have a nice day!