Theory of Everything

Zolar V

Here is my take on the theory of everything. please bear with me, I take my concept of the theory of everything from Taoism, in that in everything there is balance and both sides of the that balance total to equal zero.

Now taking that into account here it is:

E_1 = E_2

E_1 - E_2 = 0

E_1 is energy

E_2 is also energy

i know that sounds ridiculous because obviously energy is going to equal energy. But you cant quite think of it like that, rather one energy is not quite equal to another form of energy.

Let me try to put it into perspective.

lets say that in a system you have Heat energy (denoted as H_e), Light energy (L_e) Momentum (M_E) and so forth.

in order to balance the above equation so e-e = 0 you would have to have the right values in each.

lets say that L_E = 3 while H_e = 2 and M_E = .0125

we could say that L_e = E_1

and then in order to balance it we would put something to the effect of H_e= E_2 and 8M_e = E_2

E_1 = 3

E_2 = (H_E)+8(M_E)= 3

E_1= 3 E_2 = 3

E_1= E_2

E_1 - E_2 = 0

we know light energy is everywhere and so on.. so i give it a higher value than heat energy or momentum.. heat energy is also everywhere but i dont think it has the same proportion of energy level as light does.. where as momentum has even less because it is dependent on movement.

But anyways the idea is that you have 2 or 80000 different types of energies in the wold of physics, and in those we do know that there are several types of energies that counteract with each other and try to zero one another. such as gravity and momentum or, well thats the only thing i can think of right now..

but you get the idea..

Please pick this idea apart and lets see what comes of it. :)

Well, you got the part about conservation of energy right. Energy is conserved (there will be just as much energy later as there is now), but it can change form.

However: Energy does not counteract energy. Also, what you are calling "momentum energy" is usually called kinetic energy. Although if you are using the relativistic energy equation I guess calling it momentum energy works out.

If you want to know more about the interactions and trades between kinetic energy and potential energy (they don't counteract each other but they are traded for each other, eg a ball rolling up a hill, slowing down, and then rolling down again) you might want to look at Lagrangian mechanics

yeah, i'm follower of balance's ideology too:-) however, this ideology leads us to religious conception.

Mr Skeptic, that's no about kinetic/potential energy, that's about what is energy per se & where is source of energy.

We have all of our theories dealing with physics, quantum physics, thermodynamics and such. But each one of these just describes a different component of matter and energy relationships. My idea is to just take all of these concepts and apply what nature seems to be showing us. That is balance.

If i were to actually research this idea (after i actually take years worth of courses and dissect each field) the equation would in fact be HUGE (as in magnitude not groundbreaking.. but it could be groundbreaking as well). the whole concept lies in taking each field and putting it into the right area of the equation. also you cant forget that the equation in the end is supposed to equal zero.

Now that i think about it, i don't believe that such an equation would even break any laws. such as the law of the conservation of energy, or other laws of thermodynamics.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that when our Universe came into being all Energy was the same, an equal amount of Positive and Negative Energy which would then be in Balance, but as Energies formed matter they diversed into differing states thus giving unequal Energies to different forms of matter but although we measure and observe Energy in those different states, Energy is in ballance and can be calculated to equal Zero if we merge those Energies together.

I believe all positive have to have a negative and a zero crossover point else it cannot exist.

You cannot have light without dark or hot without cold, same with Energy

there are not different types of energy, just different manifestations of energy, in fact matter is just a manifestation of energy. That we perceive the two as separate is just a measure of the limit of human comprehension.

In what way is the word "type" significantly different than "manifestation"? They really seem like synonyms to me, when used in this context.