What is out there

I think that there is another planet with life on it do you?:confused: if you do where how long will it take us to get there:confused: will they be mean >:D or nice :) will they have a short temper:mad: think about it will we be able to travel out of our solar system maybe 2 years maybe 200 maybe even 2000 years but i strongly think that we will be able to travel really far out there i also think we will be able to time travel post your opinions that would be very great y'all

Edited by Sayonara³
Tag removed

I also think that there are many planets out there with life, waiting to be discovered. But just think of what kind of life could be living there. The planet may be covered with primitive single-celled organisms, or inhabited with life forms that are much more advanced than us humans. Who knows? Also, there could have been a life-supporting planet just next door, but they went extinct millions of years ago. Or there will be life on a planet next door. The possibilities are endless.

juice; I've been looking for some legitimate comments from you, that I could give a reasonable answer, having spent many years in Kingsville and doing several projects all over CC...I've noticed your bio, infers 'Student'.

In all probability their may be quadrillions of Stars out their in various stages of life, a good share 2nd or third generation (formed from previous matter) giving the same or near same element content as our own Star, the Sun. To say organic life in some form, does not exist elsewhere would then not make sense. Now as for 'Intelligent Life', that would be a different story, but going opinion, it would be my guess, it's very common, probably exist in some form (more or less than our own) in our own Galaxy, the Milky Way.

Note; In real time (today) any part of the Universe, is probably very much like what we feel exist in our area or nearby area, NOT what's received as past time pictures.

Getting there; The biological Human is a very fragile object and really doesn't live very long or likely never will. If we ever built a space ship, that could travel near the speed of light, by the time it could reach that speed, any humans on that ship, would be second generation, not to mention the probable time required to slow back down. Even here, if these and maybe 100 other major obstacles involve are overcome in the far future, and some how a near Earth like planet (size -gravity-, water and atmosphere the most important things), we evolved up through a resistance or acceptance of certain micro life (germs/Virus) that would be most likely very different anyplace else.

As for "time Travel", as mentioned it's simply not going to happen by way of Einstein's formula when passing the speed of light, if it's someday achievable (science says NO), then certainly not by man himself. There are theories for 'Time Travel', machines (warping time itself) or bending space with in an area of a craft and so on, but certainly nothing definitive today.

Leader Bee; Atmosphere is not even required for many life forms on the earth or are any of the requirement for humans necessary for other life in this planet, much less Titan or even Mars or the other planets. We have found life, deep in the Ocean, where pressures and heat generated from core vents are extreme and now we know life (shrimp like creature) exist deep in the Antarctic Glaciers. Plantflife exist where moisture is almost unheard of, then again in the oceans or lakes, some living thousands of years.

Since, I'm in a discussion on having a 'Question/Speculations' sub forum under the "Physics" and other sections, and this a good example, I'll repeat my suggestion, while addressing you all, noting 7-25-57 post by the three posters. I have left a few openings for sound rebuttals, by the "Experts" and this could go to a legitimate thread, under physics...guess I better add, in my opinion.