Human Inluenced life

mulreay

Ok this a tough one. As soon as Humans ventured into space we have been leaving things behind be it products or simple 'human waste'. My questions are these.

Are these 'waste' products' not inviting evolution on other worlds.. hence we see them as extra-terrestrial but did some 'extra human activity' make it to another planet as bacteria?

Are we adding to a universe sparse of life?

Are we part of the same issue?

Would love to hear some opinions.

Our early craft were not sterilized, but very unlikely to have carried bacteria anywhere habitable. Now we sterilize our spacecraft.

It is still possible for plenty of bacteria to have reached space via asteroid impact (can throw material into space), although I'm not sure they could have survived the trip to anywhere they could live.

It's not about how we got here... sorry the site seems to keep refreshing the site which makes me slightly AHH.. when I'm half way through a topic.

No but....see my first sentence....and in a way it is about how we got here, because it may have been the same way. :D