Aryan Invasion Theory, other imperialist lies?

NavajoEverclear

http://www.atributetohinduism.com/aryan_invasion_theory.htm

check out that link, read the intro at least.

It makes sense, given the prejudice of white supremecists, who have imperialized the world until quite recently, that such lies would be contrived with so little evidence.

I would really like to believe that Hinduism did not come from white invaders, as they've taught in history class. I assume that there must be more evidence to justify such teachings, there must be someone here who has credentials in history and can tell us how stable they think the claims for either side are.

Could this be a case similar to the belief of Jesus being white, and now most scientists and non-biased historians agree he would not have been, given his heritage. But then what about the old testament? there are many verses expressing that fairness of skin was considered a desirable trait over dark skin--- was this orginally there, or is that something white biased priests could have added?

Indian caste shows link to Europeans

A study has shown that people in higher ranks of the Indian caste system are more closely related to Europeans than Asians.

Experts now believe Europeans moved into India about 5,000 years ago, helped put the caste system in place and put themselves at the top.

The complete article is at http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_292443.html?

Of course, emperialism is not unique to Whites, many other races have done the same, consider the present Jewish empire in the Middle East, the Mongolian Empire, the Ottoman Empire, the Mohammad Empire that was finally stopped in the Battle of Tours in France by the famous general Hannabal, etc. All races have engaged in empire-building. I guess you can say that genocide and raping and pillaging "the other" is part of human nature in general.

Holy schnikes, that's a long read. Don't have time to read it all, but I do not agree with this statement offhand:

it receives no support whatsoever from Indian records - literary or archaeological.

There have been at least several Anthropological(by the way, Archaeologists are Anthropologists) studies that say at least a certain portion of Indians are certainly Aryans, as well as the roots of their linguistics. Stuff like that.

Why is my summoning of the historians not working? Come on guys, Hinduism is cool! Gandhi was Hindu.

the caste system also is hindu. the caste system oppresses. that's not cool.

It makes sense, given the prejudice of white supremecists, who have imperialized the world until quite recently, that such lies would be contrived with so little evidence.

i would like to recognize that every ethnicity has had members that have oppressed others. examples: moorish and berber invasion of the iberian peninsula until 732, when martel saved tours through his wall of cavalry turned heavily armored footsoldiers; carthaginian invasion of italy until italy surrendered its northern region and attacked carthage directly, forcing hannibal to retreat; hindu indian oppression of muslims, zen buddhist japanese invasion, rape, incineration, pillage of china... the list goes on, but i'll save you the trouble. here i have given examples of many ethnicities (that aren't caucasian in any way) oppressing others.