Pyramid

lucky45

moved to speculations. Lucky, you're welcome to ask questions, but ask them in the appropriate forum please, not in News. News forum is for SCIENTIFIC NEWS ITEMS and not random questions.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

The answer to your question is no, btw. Whoever came up with the idea that "pyramids have power" has no scientific proof of that whatsoever. The only power pyramids have is that they're pretty good in holding themselves up architecturally.

Anyone making a claim about supposed 'powers' is in need of supplying evidence.

Im sorry mooeypoo, Your right. Your the only one I met so far that has a little bit of curtisy to me, Sometimes I think that everyone here is trying to be better than than me, The bottom line is that No one here is better that the next person. Your friend lucky

It's not about being better, lucky, we're all here to debate. Thing is, there might not be "better people" here, but there are people who know better. That is, there are experts here in physics and maths and chemistry that do know the facts better.

Science isn't about opinion, it's about facts, so it's not quite about comparing the people asking questions, it's about comparing the evidence suggested as a response.

That said, we do have people who are better at presenting facts and are better equipped in analyzing them.

Who Came up with the idea that The great pyramids have power? For example

Several hoaxsters. The history goes back quite a long way. The idea took hold in the 1970s when hoaxsters were running rampant.

Can you really put an edge on a razor blade if centered inside a pyramid

No.

People are gullible fools. The governing adage is "a fool and his money are soon parted." Hoaxes can be an incredible source of money for those who have no scruples. It is a lot easier than doing the real work. People want nice, easy solutions to hard problems. Think Bernie Madoff.

Several hoaxsters. The history goes back quite a long way. The idea took hold in the 1970s when hoaxsters were running rampant.

The Alan Parsons Project even did an album entitled Pyramid, which included the song Pyramania: