Natalie Portman

NavajoEverclear

Natalie Portman is very hot. Or to put it more gracefully--- she is a living work of art. We need a thread, or a whole forum area devoted to beautiful women. But that's not the topic of the post. I was looking at this site (something to do with looking for Edward Scissorhands Posters) and, well you ever see something and you skip over it until you register it, then search forever to refind it? That's what happened ( saw her name) except it wasn't anywhere on the page (i did CTRL+F portman). Nor on the page before that. Kinda random, but this happens to me a lot when i'm reading, is there a name for this word hallucination phenomenon?

So then googled images of Natalie. She is really incredible, did you know she's a harvard graduate too? read that in an article a couple of years ago. There was this one nasty picture i hope wasn't really her. She must have a look-a-like, and this i place my faith in, don't anyone try to shake that. Such a lovely woman cant do such dirty things. But she's smart too so if she did, she wouldn't be caught, so it cant be her.------ sorry to ramble about that, just trying to resolve the disturbed feelings. oh well i'm great at forgeting things.

She's currently attending Harvard, I believe, rather than already graduating.

There's likely to be faked pictures of her about on the internet, although if memory serves the tabloids did have some (real) pictures of her topless on a beach shot through a long lens.