The Maybeverse Movie

truedeity

And if you do search that in the forums, you will notice all threads are in the "Pseudoscience/Speculations" forum.

For good reason.

You're welcome to debate this, truedeity, but I remind you we require proof and evidence rather than cutesy movies and sound effects.

Thread moved to Speculations.

So lets get this right you moved the post because it contained the word maybeverse? I was simply posting that i'm working on a Youtube movie... Not actually trying to defend the old maybeverse thread here, that will be done within my movie.

There are actually viable scientific arguments that can be made to defend maybeverse. But because one of my replies actually made reference to God, it was associated with my entire maybeverse speculation thread and that thread got closed. So I lost my opportunity to present my understandings to to this forum.

Lets take this thread for example, i'm not saying anything religious whatsoever. But the word God appears thrice? Will that cause this thread to get closed? So, what is the format for making a reference to God?

I am not someone who does not come prepared to make viable scientific arguments for statements that I make. So if someone says something and i'm unable to reply, they are truly loosing an opportunity to learn... :cool:

That's the truth brother!

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

I had a thread in speculation closed to be redirected here... (Maybeverse movie, was in general topic area. Because it was Just an announcement...)

Because the other thread was closed, i'll refocus this topic to where you wanted it...

This thread topic now becomes:

truedeity on black holes

lol... we don't even know what kind of fire the sun is made of. come on guys... geeze.

Once anything cross the static layer it's no longer matter. Black holes pierce space time (don't forget the negative electron universe here). The frequency of matter changes as its mass increases while approaching the black hole at the speed of light. In the Einstein classical variation this is impossible, but if you assume Maxwels position where the fHz changes as you get closer to light speed the state of matter changes in frequency. So the energy required to sustain your speed may in fact be less!

But that's before you cross the static layer, because the interior of the black hole is a completely different fabric of space and time. That static layer serves as a separation between the 7th dimension, and to and from other possible multiverses. We cannot grasp the 7the dimension. So to suggest that matter would still be in a form that can have properties such as density, color... It's ridiculous.

Et. al, As I said in the video, think of atoms/mater as it were a ball of twine en route through a black hole... that twine get unraveled. Even the very fine threads of the twine, the sub atomic pieces of the atom become apart. At this point the essence of matter is no longer a physical aspect. Density has noting to do with a black hole.

I think the death ray is actually the fusing of matter back together as matter has left a parallel instance universe and must be reconstructed because of entanglement.

I watched the movie, truedeity, and I moved it to speculation, not totally erased it.

"Maybeverse" is not mainstream science, and so it's in the speculation forum, giving you enough opportunity to debate it. Calm down.

I do think that you should go over our rules, though. And soon.

~moo