Glucose Transportation into Cells

I'm looking at the 12 GLUT transporters and the mechanisms of action for each. I've found that GLUT 1 & 2 are passive transporters and I was wondering if all 12 are passive transporters or if there's a different mechanism for vital areas in the body (like the brain, testis, kidney). I've found that GLUT 3,5,6,8,9, and 10 receptors are found on these vital tissues, do they perform passive transportation also? I'm using Lehninger's Principles of BioChm as a reference. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

-Links

Thanks for the help with the GLUT transporters. You mentioned SLT transporters, are those the same as SGLUT transporters? I read about

SGLUT1 being a sodium/glucose transporter in the small intestine, where are SGLUT 2 and 3 found and are they also sodium/glucose cotransporters? I thought there was a special mechanism besides passive transport for brain tissue (GLUT3) is that not the case?

Sorry, I wanted to say SGLT, no SLT. I suppose in other places can call them SGLUT. All SGLT are sodium/glucose cotransporters. SGLT2 is in kidney and the last information I had about SGLT3 is that it hadn’t still be determined its location.

As far as I know, there is not an active tranport of glucose in brain, but GLUt 3 is the transporter with most affinity for glucose, so, if there is little glucose concentration, the brain would take most of it. GLUT3 is also in big amounts in placenta, so the fetus gets his glucose, and in less concentration in heart, kidneys and liver.