Need help to decide: Green MBA or ...

Senia

Hi,

I am really looking into some input from you.

I am trying to figure out the best way to reach my goals.

I want to be involved in the environmental field, and probably working on the negotiations side (international level agreements, etc). It is just because, I know it is something I will enjoy and do well (I have a feeling about it!). The problem is I have merely no background in the field. I am a graduate from the technical university (telecommunications) with 2.5 years of expereince in software qa. To be able to do what I want, I believe, I will need a PhD from a respected school (Berkeley probably the best choice here). But with my background it will be impossible to get in.

I am thinking of getting an MBA degree in sustainable business (not ranked school), work for a little bit, save some money and then try to do PhD. I will have some expereince and related education.

Are there any better options? Am I thinking in the right direction???? It is important to start moving in the right one.

My other option would be learn multimedia tools, get certified and find a job in the field. It deffinately is easier. I enjoy it as well. Just the first option makes more sense to me in the sense that I really want to contibute and be involved with nature.

Every input is appreciated!!!

Thanks