Very simple [personal cosmic philosophy]

buddha elämuni

Very very simple

Dense and massive piece.

The slow time.

The beginning was a dense concentration of energy,

whose time was slow.

Therefore, the background radiation is very stretched. the radiation waves began to move less frequently.

Relative to existing energy-waves.

During the first stars, the energy was more frequent than the current stars.

During the first stars, the time was slow relative to the current time, the stars.

Therefore, the old light is known. generally redshifting

Old light waves came less frequently in relation to the existing light waves.

Space has always been there.

Space is not expanding or curving

The energy change of less high-density energy.

Even/also nucleus of atoms

http://onesimpleprinciple.com/296

:D

Dear Buddha,

What you have here seems to me to be a kind of poem or dream of how the universe came into being and matured to its present state.

It is potentially a beautiful story and it is in harmony with spiritual philosophy---also it stimulates the imagination (in a nonmathematical way). I would hope that you write more about this cosmic dream of yours and I look forward to seeing more about it here.

I moved it to Speculations forum because it seemed out of place where it was originally posted. Astro/Cosmo is quantitative mathematical science. Basically Astro/Cosmo talks about the mathematical models of the cosmos which have been formulated using equations involving measurable quantities. The game is to fit observation data to the models and see which model gives the best match to the real world. It seemed that your philosophy was not that kind of activity. However it does seem well suited to Speculation forum.