How to put your laptop on the beside table (so it takes the least room).

Martin

I didn't want to mar my ceiling, so I have mine suspended on a short elastic from a helium balloon (for neutral net buoyancy).

ROFL!

You have a 3 m3 helium balloon floating around in your room, and you worry about the ceiling?

I bet you can't even see the ceiling with such a balloon in the room :D

(Or your laptop is just really tiny).

I don't even have a laptop. I have one of those desktops, with an old CRT screen. It is about the size of a continent, and I don't care. If I want to optimize the space in my house, I'll just clean up all the other junk :D

But I did consider to publish a paper on how to effectively prevent anyone working on a desk by covering it with as few bananas as possible.

Mine get's thrown on the floor and picked back up by the power cord that is duct taped in. Seriously. It's called a Panasonic Toughbook and it's amazing. However... y does it matter? if thats all you have time to worry about... :( lol... i love the floating laptop tho. (I say just mount it in your shower. Waterproof it, and then keep it in there. We all know we have amazing brainstorms while taking showers. Might not score points with your wife/girlfriend.. but it'd impress me.)