About "Designed for Microsoft Windows XP" logo......

albertlee

Hello

I have a big problem while I am installing the latest version of IE...

When I was still installing, there apears a box, which says that Windows will not install the program which does not have the logo of "Designed for Microsoft Windows XP".....

but how can it be? I am installing IE.... :confused:

I have tried to right click My Computer > Property> Hardware, and cancel to install without warning...

but still, it does not work....

How can I cancel the function of not installing programs with Designed for Microsoft Windows XP logo?

Albert

Well, Sayonara, that link does not help......

I am so frustrated that I could not install the latesr version of IE, because every time I log in to my hotmail, my current version always shows "error on page" at the bottom left of IE..... :confused::confused:

Therefore, I was trying to install the latest IE.....

Any help?

Albert

I dont know Dave....

I am currently so frustrated....... :-(:-( Since I restore my computer....

I cat use Hotmail, because there is Error on Page....

I try to install the newest version of IE, because I think I can solve it by doing that...

but I cant install the newest version because according to first message....

then I try Windows Update using IE, but when it is scanning, the progress keeps in 0% all the time.....

Any help please? :confused::confused:

Sayonara, you see, there is no right match on my question when I go to ur link.....but still really thx u, because I can still see some solutions...:)

Dave, my OS is Windows Xp home edition (Traditional Chinese), and my IE is v6 (Traditional Chinese), and I am trying to upgrade into IE 6 sp1 (Traditional Chinese)

Any help from that?

Albert