I have had deep conflict with Mokele who refuses to honor my sound communications with several other species. I hearby report my terror over many past years of sleeping on a mattress on a wood floor, one hundred miles from the southern Oregon coast, upon occasioanally waking up to grinding sounds. I have moved into a new house twenty miles away. At the end of February one night I awakened to the grinding of one two-second pulse, followed by another which slightly lurched my body east and west and ended with a creak from the house settling, a one-two-three. OK I am drinking a little too much, though waking up happy. I emailed my classmate Scott who's an M.D. in Colorado, as well as my brother. I said if this is clear sign I am cracking up, fine, tell me so. Scott said he could not tell for sure but he knew the racket of a bear tearing up his garbage stash. A few weeks later scalbers sent me a map from the US Geodetic Survey of shake zones from recent Northwest quake events. Damn, there was indeed a quake at the end of Feb. whose shake zone included me! It's nice to know I can trust my nightmares. My house was built in 2003 and had no sheetrock cracks at all when I moved in. I just fixed the one in the living room, and shall proceed to repair the one in the garage ceiling.

I dealt with your last posts because they were so incoherent that I suspected you were drunk, stoned, or both when posting it. Seriously, I head more coherent screeds from people too drunk to stand.

This seems marginally coherent, on the other hand, so it can stay.

A red fox came and yipped at me for almost two minutes. What do you think of this?

That you're on one hell of a drug trip.

If you are denying my truth I curse you. It is one thing too insult my person. It is quite further to insult my animal cohorts. I truly find your attitudes blighted. This makes me swing the sword and I will not stop until these attitudes are silenced.