C++/Java and OpenGL compilers?

• 3 weeks later...

Hm sorry, did see your question only now.

C++: OpenGL support for c++ is pretty much standard for all compilers, so you could just check if you find the headers <gl/gl.h>, <gl/glu.h> and possibly even <gl/glut.h>. Higher-level libraries exist, too.

Java: I do know there is jogl as an Opengl binding. I do know that there's more than those but no names at the moment. Higher-level libraries for Java exist, too.

The real question is: What do you want to do?

• 3 weeks later...
Hm sorry, did see your question only now.

C++: OpenGL support for c++ is pretty much standard for all compilers, so you could just check if you find the headers <gl/gl.h>, <gl/glu.h> and possibly even <gl/glut.h>. Higher-level libraries exist, too.

Java: I do know there is jogl as an Opengl binding. I do know that there's more than those but no names at the moment. Higher-level libraries for Java exist, too.

The real question is: What do you want to do?

What do you mean by higher-level libraries? Can you recommend me some higher-level libraries for Java?

I don't know what I want to do yet. First I need to know more about Java/OpenGL libraries before I could know what I want to do with them.

Edited by Uri