Some Discussion on Black Holes

dj hacks

this is just a simple not so well written theory i came up with one afternoon...

the big bang theory states that all life was created after a single atom implodes, a black hole is a lot of mass pushed down to a single point, now if we think of the mass in that one point as the same kind of atom in the big bang theory then wouldn't it make sense, if space and time were to be thought of as layers, that multiple universes exist in our own.... well is just a though, not written very well though.... can anyone write this up a little better, or disprove, or prove it, or add some facts to help this along.

this is just a simple not so well written theory i came up with one afternoon...

the big bang theory states that all life was created after a single atom implodes, a black hole is a lot of mass pushed down to a single point, now if we think of the mass in that one point as the same kind of atom in the big bang theory then wouldn't it make sense, if space and time were to be thought of as layers, that multiple universes exist in our own.... well is just a though, not written very well though.... can anyone write this up a little better, or disprove, or prove it, or add some facts to help this along.

I can help, go pick up a book on cosmology and general relativity!

I can help, go pick up a book on cosmology and general relativity!

a black hole is the result of a star imploding.as for a single atom imploding to create the universe (big bang theory) would only create further dense matter.other theories which are more likely are super nova`s. explosion rather than implosion

this is just a simple not so well written theory

It's not a theory, theories are predictive and mathematical, with supporting evidence.

i came up with one afternoon...

the big bang theory states that all life was created after a single atom implodes,

Does it? That's news on me, would you care to cite a source?

a black hole is a lot of mass pushed down to a single point, now if we think of the mass in that one point as the same kind of atom in the big bang theory then wouldn't it make sense,

That point, is the universe...

if space and time were to be thought of as layers, that multiple universes exist in our own.... well is just a though, not written very well though.... can anyone write this up a little better, or disprove, or prove it, or add some facts to help this along.

There's not enough here to be "proved" or "disproved" for that it'd require maths. I think ajb's suggestion of reading some current cosmology might be a good place to start...

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
lol, sounds good i shall do that this weekend, know any theory's that have any sort of relation to mine?, any other books?

The big bang theory?

As for books I don't know, what level of maths do you have?

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
a black hole is the result of a star imploding.as for a single atom imploding to create the universe (big bang theory) would only create further dense matter.other theories which are more likely are super nova`s. explosion rather than implosion

A black hole as I stated above (before this was split) is ANY object with it's mass within it's schwartzchild radius. Supernovae often result in a black hole being formed we believe. The two are not mutually exclusive.

You appear to have a conceptual issue (which is very common) with relating things like this to your everyday experience, they just don't have to obey any kind of sensible common sense.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Here at scienceforums.net we expect posters to follow a certain amount of scienfic rigour even in the psudoscience and speculations forum. I'd strongly recommend that you read the following threads before continuing:

Why has my post been moved to Pseudoscience & Speculation

So, you've got a new theory...

Pseudoscience for the Responsible