Gundanium

Zerodremora

well you may be right i do see similarity between the two.

i got the answer off wiki.answers.com/Q/Whats_the_strongest_metal_in_the_universe

and i dont ever watch gundam wing so i guess thats where i went wrong.

it did sound amazing if it exists thanks for the knowledge

ok i see you did that you googled it i did to i was lookinng for an answer if it was at all possibly real so i came here to see if anybody would have information on such a thing i now no that it isnt true i dont get why you even took the time to make a how to vid maybe for iall i knew was that gundanium was a element that was tributed to the show for its almost indestructible nature as i already admited and now in qoutes "i stand corrected":D

Please research a bit before you ask questions. That was just silly. There's plenty of people willing to help you with a question if you are really trying to figure something out. You tarred and feathered yourself by asking such a silly question. I can understand being out of touch, as I constantly am, but by doing no research you made yourself look silly. Lesson learned?

yes i understand i was wrong i expected to do something like this because i have never ever used a forum site before and im completely new at this this is indeed my first thread and im happy to admit such an incorrect observation on this gundanium alloy thing you know its actually silly to me

hey hey hey!

Newbies biting newbies and members too?

Now while the question was obviously not a great one, we have a new member here asking for help. The least we can do is be kind about it.

Zerodremora: you could have googled and found the answer... the thing with google is that you generally need to check a few different hits to see if they agree with each other. However, perhaps you didn't know that and we're here to help you learn. welcome to the board, please ignore the other member's rudeness.

UC, thanks for the info, but please be kind... you're new here too, remember?

Munga? seriously... your very first post was to tell someone else off? Leave that kind of posting to the experts and mods. A good general rule is just simple normal manners. And that goes for any message board. I have seen a few boards where it's traditional to be unkind to newbies. This is NOT one of those boards, and nor do we want it to be.

Thank you for understanding!!! im glad there is somebody here that can talk sense i was beginning to feel to threatend but i must apologise for any backlashing behavior i just didnt know how to react im sorry for posting something that was plain noob but hey every body makes mistakes and plenty of them.

you're welcome. I would like to say that although we're perfectly happy to answer questions, you could have got a much quicker answer by using the wikipedia, which would have redirected you to the page about the anime show, which would have given you a clue that all was not well with gundanium :)