Logical contradiction of notion "Symmetry"

I don't know if this is anything to do with what you are talking about but Leites and Serganova have defined metasymmetry and metamanifolds.

They define metamanifolds to be generalisations of supermanifolds in which the algebra of functions is a metabelian algebra, that is [math][[f,g],h]=0[/math]. (Everything here is appropriately graded.)

They show it is possible to have things larger than supersymmetry and that the infinitesimal transformations constitute Volichenko algebras, which are generalisations of Lie algebras.

I am not familiar with this work, but it does sound a bit like what you are thinking of. It also sounds quite interesting to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ARTICLE{1990PhLB..252...91L,

author = {{Leites}, D. and {Serganova}, V.},

title = "{Metasymmetry and Volichenko algebras}",

journal = {Physics Letters B},

year = 1990,

month = dec,

volume = 252,

pages = {91-96},

doi = {10.1016/0370-2693(90)91086-Q},

adsurl = {http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1990PhLB..252...91L},

adsnote = {Provided by the SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System}

}

I starting from concept discrete-continuous symmetries.. We have 2 different kinds of symmetry: discrete and continous. Basic difference between them: Discrete symmetry transfomations are static symmetry (reflections,parity,etc).They not demanding motion,change in time. Continous symmetry transformations are dynamic symmetry.They demanding motion (rotations,translation,shifts,etc), change in time. Does exist universal symmetry, where included both symmetries discrete and continous? I have tried to introduce the concept of unified symmetry where included both symmetries discrete and continous and call it Metasymmetry. Now to Metasymmetry. If we try to represent discrete symmetry and continuous symmetry by minimal means, using at least two symbols, what should we do? We can use signs 0 and 1 Then the minimal discrete symmetry may be represented as 10 or 01 and minimal continuous symmetry as 11.For represent continuous symmetry we used some Approximation without which our reasoning would be impossible. Now, going back to symmetry between the discrete and the continuous we may use representations as 01 11 or 10 11or 11 01or 11 10. General conclusion is as follows: Total numbers of unities to zero makes up invariant Ratio of 3:1. Best model of Metasymmetry is Regular Tetrahedrons,which have 4 faces and each face is an equilateral triangle . This means there isn't a side that faces upward when it comes to rest on a flat surface Possible 4 Falls in Face.Every time, when we throw as dice, 3 Faces open, 1 Face closed. At first glance concept discrete-continuous symmetries and concept symmetry-antisymmetry nothing in common , but when we try to compact describe them, can see that the two concepts are the same. Pair of discrete-continuous look like a pair of symmetry(11)-antisymmetry(01or10) , if represent them in same symbolic form 01 11 ; 10 11; 11 01; 11 10. Idea inspired by John Wheeler's article "It from bit"{1} What can be said about Metasymmetry ? Metasymmetry is metastable symmetry. When it is falling apart, then is the effect 3:1 emerged. Ratio 3:1 is the numerical measure of broken Metasymmetry

I am sorry, maybe I am being thick, but I don't really follow.

I don't think your notion of continuous and discrete is clear enough. The definition follows from topological groups.

You need to explain the picking of 0 and 1 as "representations" or whatever they are.

Sorry Yuri.