Universe Development. My compelling theory

This is something i posted here a few years ago, and got mixed responses. I have never looked back to these forums until today. Recently my mind has been wrapping itself back around this idea, and I have thought of new arguments for it. I recently took the idea of how we create fusion / fission, and why we dont have Fission known in the natural world. Also, the end of this post, is something i thought of as i was typing it. This is copy pasted, so if it seems generic thats why. Please id love input, and love to be proven wrong.

Anything that is possible, occurs somewhere in the universe.

The "Big Bang" , was an explosion from a single point, that spewwed the most basic of elements (hydrogen, helium) into the universe. which eventually combined over eons to form into larger structures. Some of these grew so large, so massive, and grew so hot, that they formed into stars. Stars are basically a giant fusion reaction, where smaller elements are combined into larger ones, and release unimaginale amounts of energy. Humans form of fusion is the atomic bomb. It was possible, occured in the natural world, so we did it. When a star is finished with its cycle and has fused all it has to fuse, it implodes in on itself (the largest of stars), and creates a so called " Black Hole" . They tell us that a black hole, is a single point of "compressed" matter, which is so dense that nothing, not even light can escape its gravitational pull. I find this hard to beleive, a compressed point? what the heck?

One thing that us humans have created, which there is NO "known" occurance that we know of in the universe, is something called fission , the process where elements break apart, as opposed to combine, and release massive amounts of energy. We have created this in the form of Hydrogen bombs. For a fission reaction to take place, first we must set off a fusion reaction. When the fusion part of the bomb exhausts all of its energy, it sets off the fission reaction. But why do we not know of fission to occur in the universe?

So you need FUSION to create FISSION, as far as we know. So look for the Fusion, and you find the fission. So i did.

Star (fusion) burns its fuel, sets off a FISSION reaction (black hole) , all matter is sucked into this hole, FISSION occurs, breaks the matter down to basic elements (hydrogen, helium), these elements spew out in another dimension of sorts , creating another universe, with its own personal big bang , the fission'd elements spitting out from the single point .................over eons, these basic elements forms into larger structures, eventually some growing so large and hot, they form into stars, which fuse elements, until all fusing has occured, in which they set off fission, spewing the broken down elements through the black hole, creating a Big Bang for a new universe. Its a repeatable process, trillions of universes spawning off trillions of others. I imagine our universe like 1 bubble, in a sea of bubbles.

Anything that is possible, occurs somewhere in the universe.

We made Fission here, with fusion.. We dont know of Fission in the natural world, but we know where the Fusion occurs. Its so obvious.

(just added) :

Dont black holes emit radiation? Like the sun+ our atomic bombs do... So do the Hydrogen bombs we have, could it be the excess from the elements being broken down into smaller elements? I dunno it all seems to jive well in my head.

r617,

you are really messed up here.

1. Fission is commonplace in the Universe. The reason the Earth has not cooled donw from its initially molten state is because of the fission (splitting apart) of radioactive elements within the mantle.

2. Hydrogen bombs work by the fusion, not by fission. They are triggered by a fission reaction - an atomic bomb - not by a fusion reaction.

Given this basic misunderstanding I don't see the point in giving your hypothesis much further consideration. I don't want to sound patronising, but I would recommend investing more time in learning the basics, then let your imagination free.