Science Fair!

Astronautical

Not sure if it is homework but here it goes.

I don't want an actual idea but.....

I want to do a project related to aerospace.

More specifically Astronautics.

But I don't have a clue how to go about getting the resources or information to even attempt to accomlish this.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

If it helps I life it central Florida if there is anything near me I have no clue!

It helps to remember what science fairs are judged on. Think about what the judges want to see and what they are likely to have seen before.

If at all possible, give them something that's completely new to them. If not (which is most likely... research is hard to do at this level), make it well-thought-out. Be scientific from start to finish... have an experiment, try to make it one which you don't already know the result of, record every step and try to explain your results.

As for ideas I couldn't resist giving you one

how about something to do with g-forces? Astronauts are well known for having to deal with high g-forces. Perhaps you could experiment with g-forces and how to minimise them or how to deal with them better? I suspect eggs would be useful as experimental subjects

I know you don't want ideas but I just thought of this..

might be quite nice to build models with bits of ribbon on them and blow a fan over them so you can see the turbulance from differnt shapes...

As for resources what kind of thing do you want, for general info wikipedia is a good place to start but just going for aeronautics, it's a big field so giving general resources might be a bit hard.