Do you know why things are paired?

lawsinium

The outcome is dependent on whether or not your theory has any basis in reality, which it seems to not have. Your refusal to read through the entire post, understand the process, and answer our inquiries and questions, doesn't improve the status of your proposed theory.

We spent some time writing our responses and trying to explain the methodology of the scientific method and peer review. It's not personal, it's supposed to be objective - or at least as much as possible lower the subjective influence a human being naturally have on experiments and observations.

You're not being very cooperative, and to be honest, you're not convincing us this way.

You came to a science forum that follow the scientific method. If you want to argue your theory, do that; don't argue against the scientific method, it's not the right thread, and I'm not too sure it's the right forum either.

I can't speak for all, but i am interested in a scientific debate, and it seems Edtharan is too, judging by the effort he put in his lengthy and explanatory response.

Please start taking us and this debate seriously, and stop evading questions.

~moo

As Mooypoo said, the definition of "Species" is a well known definition. It has to do with living organisms and their offspring. It is sometimes used as an analogy (but analogies are not facts, they are little stories to aid communicating an idea).

I have to take issue with this. I use the word species in my lab reports all the time and it has never reffered to something living.

in chemistry a species is a particular compound, molecular fragment, ion, atom etc.

Here is the IUPAC(the major standards body for chemistry) definition of it to support my case on this point (Lawsinium should note the presentation of evidence in order to support a position here).

However, this doesn't mean that he isn't matching between two very very different things. A chemical species and a Biological species are only very tentatively related in general concept but further examination reveals they are incredibly different.