reconstituted vs fresh juice ?

Comandante

Apparently the two should be around 99% the same, with reconstituted juice just being dried once and then hydrated again, and yet I find the two have very different tastes. Apart from the taste one other, more important, thing is bothering me; when the bottle states "reconstituted juice 99%" I'm curious what exactly, of the other 1%, could cause an allergic reaction in my mouth which I get from drinking these reconstituted orange juices? Freshly made juice from fruit is by far a better choice for me and I can't seem to find anything similar on the market to buy, as all of the juices I've seen are pretty much 'reconstituted'. I've tasted some trully great juices when I was in Europe few months ago, but Australia seems to have very limited choice of natural juices on the market, at least in the places where I shop... (if someone can recommend some would be great).