Tsolkas or Einstein ?

tsolkas

Read the wiki description of a Gyroscope

I must complete my assertion by adding:

The gyro won't settles in position P2 but continue to rotate in the inverse direction of the chamber rotation in the reference frame of the chamber.

Do an experiment by yourself take a 3 axes gyro like that Gyroscope_operation.gif

in you hand and rotate on your self.

You will see that relative to your hand the gyro will rotate in the opposite direction that you rotate on yourself.

This has to be checked. Nevertheless it appears that if I held a gyro and rotated I would be a totally different reference frame compaired to the one in Tsolkas' Exp. 12: The latter is OUTSIDE gravitation, and the gyro would experience a fictitious gravitation due to inertia. In my case there would be Earth's gravitation - and the direction of each force (gravitational or inertial) in the above would be different altogether.

So, the question stands: What torque would cause the gyro to move at all in Tsolkas' Exp. 12?

• 2 weeks later...