Sunjit - Man Raised As A Chicken

I think this story is proof that behaviours are shaped heavily and dominantly by environment. Human DNA to me is only the latent potential for a human to be much more than what, a chicken, can possibly become. Our behaviour is really at mercy of our environment. What do you think?

A man in Suva, Fiji, is being taught to act human after being raised as a chicken.

Clayton said doctors examined Sunjit and found no mental defects. Professionals agreed that his condition was the result of years of neglect and abuse.

"He had imitated or imprinted with the chicken," Clayton said. "He was perching, he was picking at his food, he was hopping around like a chicken. He'd keep his hands in a chickenlike fashion, and he'd make a noise, which was like the calling of a chicken, which he still has."

http://www.nbc10.com/news/3510527/detail.html

Sorry about the limited info in the link, I actually saw a televised program with Sunjit and witnessed his heavy conditioning, it was beyond belief. Does anyone have more detailed info on Sunjit?