Scoliosis?

well, its ok to have it within a certain limit. I'm sure u already know what it is. Its a slight curvature of the spine, so ur spine isn't straight. I have it too, all you have to do is to keep ur posture straight. That is what i was told. It should be ok then. I'm no doctor, but that is what I have been told to do about it.

• 4 weeks later...

try to be aware of your posture at all times, especially after any exercise you do. when you sit down, keep your back straight (or as straight as possible). when you rest your hands on your knees, keep your back straight. try to walk/run with your back straight too, but i don't think that's as important as any other times.

of course, i don't have any idea if sclerosis is curable or not. for all i know, trying to straighten your back into a good posture whenever you do something might be harmful, but probably not :P

<edit> oh, and it's not "normal", but it's quite common (i think)

I have scoliosis as well and so does my b/f he's got it REALLY bad. :-( mine isn't too bad to where it hurts my back but i've already got a bad back... the back dr told me to do sit ups and crunches... also doing push ups will help as well... it won't fix it, but it will build muscle around the spine ;)