I Need Help....

mikehad

Microphones take advantage of the piezoelectric effect(vibration or pressure applied to some crystals creates a voltage; an applied voltage to the crystals causes vibration). Quartz watches also use this effect. Well, this kid used the microphone to make sound powered Christmas tree lights.

• 1 month later...

Take gasoline and disolve alot of styrofoam into it untill it is a paste.

Becarefull not enhail the fumes. Poor the paste into a sealable container and make a fuse, say by dipping a roll of toilet paper in it. roll the toilet paper out about 30ft from the container light the toilet paper and watch the container explode.

Awwww, but it looks like you must have already got one.

well you could do a simple project/experiment that prooves vinegar to be a mild acid and prooves other things two but i am to lazy to think of any

1) get an egg, glass jar or cup,and some vinegar

2)put the egg into the cup or jar

3)fill the cup or jar with vinegar so its a little above the egg

[4) oyu may want to cover the egg, i did. i am doin the eperiment rite now lol]

ok so what will happen is that the vinegar will have a chemical reaction with the calcium carbonate(egg shell) thus turning the calcium carbonate into carbon dioxide (its interesting, you can see the bubbles) in about 3 days the shell will be gone hopefully you have secsesfuly peeled a raw egg

i dont now if your science has gone buy yet but if it has it still would make a good experiment