Biochemistry help (Helical Wheel)

In an attempt to design a treatment for Botulism, you have been asked to design a five-turn alpha-helix that is destined to have half its circuference in the interior of a protein. Draw a helical wheel projection of your prototype alpha-helix using N for nonpolar and P for polar residues. For example, if N1 occupied the 12 o'clock position of the helical wheel, what positions would residues 2,3,4,5,6 etc. occupy and would they be polar or nonpolar? How many residues will there be?

After you have drawn your helical wheel, write out the primary sequence of the protein (using N and P) for the five-turn alpha-helix.

I know what is a five-turn alpha-helix, but I'm pretty confused with the rest of the information provided in this question. Can some one help me... Thanks

"half its circumference in the interior" means your alpha-helix is halfway "inside" the protein (I guess you've already worked out that bit). "Draw a projection" means "on paper", presumably. The rest is about how to label it. Are you unsure what a helical wheel projection is?