A Question

foodchain

Now not knowing if nature or reality such as QM and evolution for example is truly finite to any real extent and the reality of organic evolution being a part of that very nature from any level be it classical to QM and such also becoming evident in even astrophysics what is the implication to humanity in regards to worldview and behavior?

It derives so many profound speculations I will not even attempt to cover them all here, and not to appear as a hippy out of touch, but is the reality of the future in regards to something so natural as evolution truly in our hands via behavior? If such is so would it not for the simple sake of survival be humanities best bet to choose a worldview in which life and peace are of the most importance? As to evolve a future in which various primitive realities of nature have taken on different roles or even vanished in the face of change?

I know people are not decided on genetic determinism such as eye color in regards to behavior and the reality of nature is not fully understood. One thing that does appear to me though is the simple reality of however nature truly operates is evident in life also. So giving the concept of evolution and the idea that the organism which is an octopus reflects the reality of being an octopus as in regards to its nature and nature in general I do not find the concept of being human so separate from that very same nature, we are human and act accordingly to such. So is it a far fetched idea to think that we can manifest more or less some degree of control in nature of our future evolution via understanding and behavior, and if such is true I would think the paramount reality humanity should strive for in worldview would be one in which again life, the continuum of such regardless of form and peace would be the ultimate way in which to conduct life.

So please feel free to add thoughts in on this. I thought about placing such in speculations but its not really even a hypothesis, its just thoughts or reflections I guess on what I have learned and how I look at things.