help me :P

reptiles11

Well I wasnt sure where to post it so i posted it here.XD

Basically I want to dive into science but I dont know where to start.I would love to learn ballistics, robotics and calculus first.I've tryed learning these things but they sound complicated and I barely understand anything about these topics:-( .

Just wait a couple years. When you get to high school you'll take calculus and probably some specific science courses. Science is a very broad field. You have to find what you like within science -- eg biology, psychology, physics, etc. Then you also have engineering which is where things like robotics would come in. Engineering is basically applied science.

Meanwhile you can also read about whatever interests you in your own time. Get a book on something that sounds interesting.

Well I wasnt sure where to post it so i posted it here.XD

Basically I want to dive into science but I dont know where to start.I would love to learn ballistics, robotics and calculus first.I've tryed learning these things but they sound complicated and I barely understand anything about these topics:-( .

You have to be more specific. What field of science are you interested enough in to really want to pursue it. As 1veedo said, science is a very big field. In the mean time, start off with mathematics, you'll need it if you want to go into science. And read up on anything that interests you.