Evolution is NOT science! Here's why..

fakeman123

In fact, anyone with an agenda (creationist, evolutionist, whomever,...) will conceal data/information. You probably did this on your tax returns last year didn't you; you cheeky monkies?

:confused: Where did this blanket statement come from? How do you "conceal data/information" if in science? After all, where does the data come from? The physical universe! And anyone and everyone can look at the physical universe! How can you possibly hide the physical universe?

Where do you think scientists have concealed data?

I think some are confusing evolution with theories relating to biogenesis. These are absolutely NOT mutally inclusive. Parts of one or the other may be correct or incorrect, but these parts do not substantiate nor invalidate the remaining parts.

I stated that in my post: "whenever a person comes along and tries to make evolution = abiogenesis, they are not really talking about evolution. Instead, they are arguing atheism vs theism and using god-of-the-gaps theology. "

Scientific support and evidence are never sufficient to "prove" any theory (except perhaps for some relatively "simple" mathematical examples); which is why the cigarette companies ultimately prevail in court. Scientific theories exist only long enough to be knocked off by better, (hopefully) more sound theories.

This is too simplistic. Strictly speaking, neither induction nor deduction can "prove". However, deduction can disprove. Absolutely. Therefore, the negative statements in science are "proved". The earth is NOT flat. Each individual species was NOT created separately.

What happens is that the data "for" is sufficient that we provisionally accept it as true unless and until

Importantly, most biogenesis and evolution theories do not necessarily exclude creationism; which can be in sync with any number of scientific theories because there is no mention of the MECHANISMS used to accomplish human creation, biogenesis or earth/universe creation in the bible; although that would certainly be a fun read.

Biogenesis and evolution do exclude creationism. Precisely because creationism IS a "mechanism" of creation. A literal read of the two creation stories in Genesis do provide mechanisms: in Genesis 1 God "speaks" things into existence and in Genesis 2 God "forms from dust".

So, yes, creationism is a falsified scientific theory. Creation by deity is NOT excluded, because creation is a theological statement -- "Deity created" -- that does not specify a mechanism.

Christianity accepted evoluton and abiogenesis as the mechanism that God used to create. Fundamentalism has not.

I lost my right sneaker, but no need to worry. Somewhere is the universe floats a randomly generated, exact copy.:doh:

Actually, according the Hawking, such would be the case. In looking at radiation from black holes, Hawking said that radiation is emitted in all possible forms. Your right sneaker is one possible form. :)

Of course, abiogenesis and evolution are NOT about "chance". That is a strawman put out by creationists. Chemistry is determined by the nature of the atoms involved. The selection part of natural selection is the opposite of chance -- it is determinism.