autorun flash in html in a pop up

m@

Yeah, so im running a flash movie inside of an html page. I don't want the tool bars because its being put on a cd and run off of auto run. Currently I have an autorun.inf file that simply starts the html page, but the only thing is is that i want it as a large pop up so it doesn't look like internet explorer. Does anybody know how I could do this?

then the pop ups won't work properly because the flash file tells internet explorer to load an url that is actually javascript code to load the pop up. So i would get 2 windows, one with for some reason has the text "[object]" in it.

Javascript can only make a pop-up page without the scroll bars, status bar etc (furniture). In other words the first window has to be a full browser window - subsequent pop-ups can be stripped of furniture and resized.

I think you may mixing methods here though. If you want the movie to be in it's own window then you will have to make it entirely in flash - including the pop-ups (dunno how to do that) otherwise the first window to open will be a full blown browser window.

Sayonara³ said in post # :

You could always have a full-blown browser window launch a chromeless pop-up that then kills its parent, but it (a) might not look too great starting up and (b) probably won't be cross-platform.

i've tried that, the problem is internet explorer prompts the user to close the window.