Propulsion Advances!

DavidGrover

Ever witnessed a flying saucer (sometimes called "UFO") which flies at extremely high speeds and pulls off right angles and maneuvers that would tear any other flying machine into a million pieces? Read on...

Many people report that the UFOs they have witnessed glow bright colors, sometimes they even have high voltage lightning shooting off of these ships. Often the UFO (space ship) will glow purple, green, orange, or red. The key is that you realize electricity at high voltages can cause the air around an electrified device to glow different colors, all depending upon what sort of atmospheric gases are around the flying craft. (in much the same way your flourescent bulbs cause the gases inside them to glow brightly) With these color variations we've been given a clue as to what is making these machines fly, and if you read on in this post you will realize that the technology is advanced, but not so advanced that your top-secret government couldn't build it.

If we take these high voltage clues and add them together we come upon some very interesting truths. All matter in the universe is made of electric charges ie neutrons protons electrons etc. Every atom has a frequency of vibration at which these electric charges endlessly orbit the electrically charged nucleus. It sounds like our universe has a micro-perpetual-motion law working here... How can we access these ceaselessly spinning electric charges?

Before you assume that aliens are flying around in flying saucers you must first go back in time roughly 100 years to look at histories most obscured and hidden scientist: Dr Nikola Tesla! (my favorite HIGH VOLTAGE scientist) To get you started here are some quotes from Dr Tesla himself:

“Not the aeroplane, the flying machine,” responded Dr. Tesla. “Now you have struck the point in which I am most deeply interested—the object toward which I have been devoting my energies for more than twenty years—the dream of my life. It was in seeking the means of making the perfect flying machine that I developed this device.”

He continued:

“The flying machine of the future—my flying machine—will be heavier than air, but it will not be an aeroplane. It will have no wings. It will be substantial, solid, stable.

He concluded:

“My flying machine will have neither wings nor propellers. You might see it on the ground and you would never guess that it was a flying machine. Yet it will be able to move at will through the air in any direction with perfect safety, higher speeds than have yet been reached, regardless of weather and oblivious of “holes in the air” or downward currents..... It can remain absolutely stationary in the air, even in a wind, for great length of time. Its lifting power will not depend upon any such delicate devices as the bird has to employ, but upon positive mechanical action.”

“The application of this principle will give the world a flying machine unlike anything that has ever been suggested before. It will have no planes, no screw propellers or devices of any kind hitherto used. It will be small and compact, excessively swift, and, above all, perfectly safe in the greatest storm. It can be built of any size and can carry any weight that may be desired”

(taken from http://www.pritchardschool.com/Teslas_Flying_Machine.pdf

(if you wish to read more))

Wait just one second, here you have witnessed Dr. Nikola Tesla (inventor of the high voltage Tesla Coil) talking about a..... FLYING MACHINE!?!?!?!!? The wheels in your head should be spinning at a very high RPM indeed.

Before Tesla was an electrical engineer he was a mechanical engineer and as his genius moved forward he found a way to combine these two fields of study into the now top secret: ELECTRO-MOTIVE ENGINEERING field. This means that the flying machines you see in the sky which have been defying physics these many years are not defying physics at all, they are working off of SECRET science which has been kept away from the public eye for over 90 years!

This means that flying saucers, triangular aircraft, cigar shaped crafts etc are NOT from deep space, these flying saucers which work off of high voltage high frequency technology actually grapple the electric-wave-based fabric of space and thus SYNTHESIZE MOMENTUM in any desired direction!!! This allows them to do right angle turns at speeds which would rip any other flying machine apart because they control inertia with high voltage high frequency electricity!!!

Since all matter is made of electric charges inertia momentum and gravity are ALL ELECTRIC IN NATURE!! This means that the oil you are putting in your car which has been destroying our environment has been secretly outdated for a very long time! This means that you have been an energy slave and your parents have been “energy slaves” a very long time!

The MAN-MADE-ELECTRO-MOTIVE-FLYING-SAUCER uses the electrical attractive force to get it here and there, and the electrical attractive force is 10 to the 49nth power multiplied by 2.2 TIMES STRONGER THAN GRAVITY, no wonder they fly around so well !!!

This means that the electrical attractive force which Tesla employed on his flying machine is: 220,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times stronger than gravity, no wonder there are videos of these flying machines moving away so fast it looks like they are disappearing or "teleporting" or "going into another dimension." It is none of those, it is merely the most extreme acceleration imaginable, as though the ship were already moving its max speed with no resistance to the movement since the momentum is controlled so perfectly with high voltage !!!!

Energy cannot be created or destroyed, thus it only changes in form and need only be accessed with the proper technology.

NOW YOU MUST GO AND CONTINUE YOUR KNOWLEDGE CRAVINGS AT AMAZON.COM and search for the book which has shown that Extraterrestrial Aliens exist only in your TV: The name of these books are: Pentagon Aliens, Occult Ether Physics (Tesla's Hidden Space Propulsion System and the Conspiracy to Conceal It)

If you want to know the truth about flying saucers and many other top secret free energy machines these books are a must read!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

actually electro-motive devices have been around for quite a while, they are just incredibly weak and don't work in the way you say.

its interesting that tesla may have worked with such devices, as the first patent wasn't filed until 1955 by JJ thompson. however knowing that tesla kept most of his experiments secret I wouldn't doubt that he could have toyed with such things.

however the way these devices work is simply one of accelerating charged particles across a potential similar to an ion engine, except instead of electrons charged air particles are sent across the barrier. you can see such devices on the internet by googling "lifters" but again the device produces very little thrust. One possibility would be to increase the voltage applied to the device, however eventually you encounter electrical arcing and you lose the desired effect.

it is interesting however that thompson originally pioneered a device in the shape of a saucer (which turned out to be a very inefficient method of generating thrust).

sorry but unfortunatly this is a dead end in terms of fanciful methods of thrust.

also your knowledge of particle physics is a bit off, everything is not made of electrical charges (there are a great many particles that lack any electrical charge) and while the electric field is far stronger than gravity, because of the presence of negative electric charge, on the large scale gravity is far more active in the universe.

also your knowledge of particle physics is a bit off, everything is not made of electrical charges (there are a great many particles that lack any electrical charge) and while the electric field is far stronger than gravity, because of the presence of negative electric charge, on the large scale gravity is far more active in the universe.
-CPL.Luke

Thats because this isn't particle physics. Particles are fields so we are dealing with unified field theory. (I'm not a fan of particle physics) You say there are "particles" (ie fields) which lack an electrical charge, which would then make them neutral, neutral is a relative term but that doesn't mean a neutral unit cannot interact with a negative or positively charged force. Compared to a negative charge "neutral" is actually a positive charge, compared to a positive charge, neutral then becomes a negative one, in respect to the way these charges interact with one another.

But when you realize that gravity is a product of static electric charges you see which one is truly the strongest, otherwise the flying machines I have seen pull off right angles would be mere hallucinations.

Just look at the hydrogen molecule, it has the highest charge to mass ratio of all elements (almost 1:1) and it floats at the top of the atmosphere. It is "lighter" because it has a higher charge to mass ratio and is thus interacting with the static electric forces which create gravity.

Of course you can't just charge up a piece of metal with any kind of electricity for it to float like the hydrogen atom does, it must be of the correct super high frequency/voltage, something only properly tuned tesla coils can accomplish. Only the proper high frequencies and voltages can interact with the super high frequency of the ether. (or if you're into Einstein I'll call it the "fabric of space-time")

particles are not fields.

gravity is not the product of static charges (why wouldn't a charged balloon be lighter/heavier)

hydrogen is an atom not a molecule, and its charge to mass ratio is not 1:1, that ratio is both non-sensical as it would be dependant on units (which need to be provided) and the hydrogen atom is electricaly neutral.

Also your ideas on the interactions between positive, negative, charges and a neutrally charged particle are wrong. When something has 0 charge it does not have any interaction with electric fields.

as far as unified theories go, there are many and some have very strange effects, however in tesla's time he didn't have any of them. Furthermore I do not believe Tesla could have scratched the surface of any deep theoretical physics as he had a horrible track recored as far as theory goes.

No scientific theory of the ether ever included a frequency, in fact because all light would have travelled through this material we could easily probe it if it existed.

And as far as UFO's go, its entirely possible that you have witnessed some sort of craft, however they were not powered by anything that you mention.

I just want to home in on one thing because the guy sat next to me made a rather funny comment.

Your charge idea.

I have 1 potato, I take this potato away, do I now have -1 potatos or 0 potatos?

Tesla did a lot of good solid work but he also had a lot of crazy ideas that didn't work.

you do seem to have a flawed understanding of physics you might want to read some basic texts to get some grasp of the fundementals.

also, at CPL, Hydrogen is an atom as you say but it usually exists on earth as a diatomic molecule(H2).

and again at grover, what units are you using for the charge to mass ratios?

I and millions of others on this planet have seen flying machines which "defy physics" which means that the current set of science laws are flawed because these flying machines can do right angles at speeds well beyond 9000 miles per hour, Id really like to see relativity explain something like that.

Relativity is a big lie that says the universe started as an egg, unified field theory is far more logical.

I and millions of others on this planet have seen flying machines which "defy physics" which means that the current set of science laws are flawed because these flying machines can do right angles at speeds well beyond 9000 miles per hour, Id really like to see relativity explain something like that.

Relativity is a big lie that says the universe started as an egg, unified field theory is far more logical.

seeing as relativity(general since it is an accelerating frame) is not trying to explain manouverability of UFO's it s quite entitled not to explain it. also, how would unified field theory explain it?

it also doesn't say anything about how the universe began or if it came from an 'egg'.

unified field theory has not been proven.

i suggest you research something before you comment on it.

also, what you have seen may be atmospheric phenomenon and not craft of any kind. also, you have no evidence that they were travelling at 9000mph the actual velocities were likely much less.

there is nothing in relativity that says something can't turn 90 degrees in an extremely short distance, it just gives you a framework to calculate the force required. (although truthfully relativity isn't necessary here newton would suffice)

also any scientific version of a UFT would reproduce relativity.

relativity says nothing about how the universe began, how it will end or anything of that sorrt. It provides a theoretical framework for the way co-ordinates transfrom between frames of reference.

also I would like you to know that I personally have conducted the michelson morley experiment and have confirmed that there is no ether.

Why do they have to be flawed? Why can't they just be incomplete, or insufficient?

I don't think we have "finished" physics just yet, no matter how many anecdotes disagree.

also, what you have seen may be atmospheric phenomenon and not craft of any kind. also, you have no evidence that they were travelling at 9000mph the actual velocities were likely much less.

Um... no.. not unless you think a floating piece of metal (A SHIP) in the air is some how "atmospheric." A ship which tesla reported "Would have no planes, aelerons or propellers." The METAL ships I have seen fit Tesla's description more than perfectly.

The electric flourescent glowing air around the metal ships proves that they do their flying with a high voltage application which only things like Tesla coils emmit.

The METAL ships I have seen fit Tesla's description more than perfectly.

I think his point may have been "are you sure it was a metal ship?"

Perception and reality do not always coincide. Not that I am completely ruling out some kind of ship, obviously, but it seems to me that you are extrapolating some very unsteady claims from some very uncertain data.

If we cannot trust our senses to tell us what reality is all about, what can we trust? Our imagination!?!? No, not our imaginations.

That's all well and good for you, but it isn't going to help us to find what you are saying convincing, is it? We do not have access to your senses.