collect O2 fast?

brianmay27

bucket(some kind of heat resistant plastic) of hydrogen peroxide, some copper mesh and a condenser to get rid of the steam.

slowly add the copper mesh to the bucket till you get a reasonable rate of reaction(1 cm^2 at a time to start) then let the gasses given off go through the condenser to get rid of the steam and you should be left with O2

Something is wrong. It is going to be the store bought hydrogen peroxide, but i got nothing. If i am right about the store bought one, can you tell me where is a good place to get some? (if i can get some in a collage or a local store that would be better but if not a site would work.)

BTW. it is 3% hydrogen peroxide

Something is wrong. It is going to be the store bought hydrogen peroxide, but i got nothing. If i am right about the store bought one, can you tell me where is a good place to get some? (if i can get some in a collage or a local store that would be better but if not a site would work.)

BTW. it is 3% hydrogen peroxide

Are you saying that the 3% hydrogen peroxide you purchased did not produce any oxygen?