calling all Organic Chem Educators

Guest Scimation

Guest Scimation

Dear Organic Chem. Educators,

Hi everyone. Just hoping for a little feedback here.

I have been trying to come up with a business plan, as it pertains to higher education and creating custom animations for departments, such as your own.

I have been trying to learn the best way to approach dept.s here in MN, with the goals I have in mind and the services I have to offer.

I thought, possibly, I could attract some departments with the idea - "instead of the textbook companies telling you which concepts take more time to teach and learn, possibly you (the educators) would have some thoughts about addtional tools you could use, both in the classroom and to send with your students."

If you would be willing to take a little time, and suggest some selling points I could use, I would sincerely appreciate your time.

Or even a few concepts that are traditonally tougher to learn, so as I can come in with some examples, that are more specific, when I can secure a time to present.

Thank you very much for your time, and any future feedback you will provide.

ABJ

• 1 month later...