Projection of the Superior Worlds-Dimensions thru projection screens

Anubis

Hey All, this is my first post here as a newbie. Not much of a scince buff but I wonder if any of you guys know anything about this.Please allow me to insert a lengthy quote well worth reading.

"It is logical that Nature has a memory; one day this will be demonstrated. Scientific research has already started; soon the sounding waves will be rearranged into images which will be perceptible on certain screens.

Certain technical experiments about this matter already exist, then the tele-viewers of the whole world will see the origin of the human being, the history of the earth andof its root races.

When that day arrives (a day that is not so distant), the Antichrist of false science will remain naked in front of the solemn verdict of public consciousness."

Samael Aun Weor

Any positive feedback would greatly be appreciated, Sincerely, Jason

I took this excerpt from a book by the world renowned Samael Aun Weor.

He was the initiator of the international Gnostic movement entitled; The Aquarian School Of Gnostic Anthropology.

Anyhow the Antichrist of false science pertains to materialist dogma and the unsubstantiated belief in science before or without Spirit.

The books' title is Gnostic Anthropology and can be found on amazon.

The above quote is 100% Truth and one may verify the Great Reality through the practice of out-of-body travel,< which has also been verified by modern science.

Natures memory is often referred to as Akasic Records. ;)

Here is a link also http://www.gnosis-usa.com for those interested.

Peace, Jason

"The above quote is 100% Truth and one may verify the Great Reality through the practice of out-of-body travel,< which has also been verified by modern science."

I`m sure it`s 100% true that he wrote it, but the Content is most certainly borderline Cultish Hype.

OBE is indeed recognised by Science, but it`s NOT as you think, it`s to do with a brain chem used to paralise us during sleep so that we don`t act them out whilst asleep. the effect can be that in a Hypnogogic or Hypno pomic state the brain will exihibit this as an effect, along with many documented cases of Alein abduction. it`s all pure unadulterated neurology, nothing fancifull :)

If you dont believe me, then find someone you know who is adept with OBE, as you call it and ask them their take on the Akasic records.

Tell them to go there by asking their Innermost to direct them to said Temple and conduct an 'experiment' on whether or not this stands up. :)

One thing that holds also true is the fact that there are many beautiful temples there as well one may visit, including the archives of nature.

Anyhow, I never said Samael was the founder of the primary Gnostic fraternity; He is the founder of The Aquarian School Of Gnostic Anthropology, which is an international college of fine-hearted, genuine people who are dedicated to the alleviation of Humanitys suffering, and the intimate Self-Realization of the Being.

I have'nt posted here to start a war with words,nor 'rope anyone in', I am simply wondering if anyone knows of the research advances,(if any) about my initial post.I tried a search online and found next to nothing and figured if anybody would know, you guys might.

Peace, Jason Whalen

Whuff, ok in all seriousness there seems to be an ecliptic mix of alchemy, druid and the 7 veils of the Rosa Crux. The point isn't to find the point, but to imagine there is one (well, apparently). Is that close to the mark?

Samael seems to be following a wide and cluttered path, either to bring all things into scope or to confuse those who try and follow. I'd have to research to really create conclusions. To be honest, I don't really want to at the moment. You have to be in the mood, really. I'm sure you agree.

All I came here for is to see if you guys know about any research pertaining to my first post.

Noone has even attempted to answer me in any way, yet some of you are interrogating my claims.

I have no ill-will for any of you, just looking for an answer. :)

Anyhow if you want to really know the truth you can investigate it yourselves. Here is a more informative link.

Sincerely, Jason

http://www.ageac.org

YT's not exactly what we class as open minded. Although he has very pretty hair.

I think the theory is closely related to the orders in chaos theory, that and the theory of alternate universes. It may be a bit convoluted, I've have to read it and map the logic back to a recognised theory or two.

Anubis said in post # :

All I came here for is to see if you guys know about any research pertaining to my first post.

Noone has even attempted to answer me in any way, yet some of you are interrogating my claims.

Any answer we give will probably be useless to you if we don't understand fully what the question is.

Sorry if I was'nt clear as to my question guys. I just want to know if any of you know about reserarch concerning the possibility of a device(see initial post) capable of peering through this dimension to the 4th thats all.

Any help would greatly be appreciated, thanks. :)

Peace, Jason

• 9 months later...

Rumor around town has it that them Russians invented the "Korillian Camera" which can take photos of a person's aura, which is located in the 4th dimension; this is a manifestation of the "vital body" which is that thing the the accupuncturist works on. Heard that from a reputable Gnostic instructor.

Justin M. Short, B.A.

Hey All' date=' this is my first post here as a newbie. Not much of a scince buff but I wonder if any of you guys know anything about this.

[/quote']

Nope, haven't go any lead. Maybe you can help :

Certain technical experiments about this matter already exist

This book quote from this Samael Aun Weor insinuates that we have genuine reasons to believe that this... thing... is possible. Maybe you know of what he is talking about ?

Or maybe you just did'nt bother to question his word ? I sure hope not. **shrug**

Anubis,

while most(?) of the regular posters are scientifically oriented, a substantial number of them like to let their imaginations out for a 'run in the park' occasionally. If there were such a device you have briefly described out there, even as a theoretical possibility of quantum mechanics, someone here would have run across it.

The device you are describing, like the beliefs it is associated with, would have to be taken on faith. It is my experience that people are quite discriminating as to where they place their faith.

You have said several times that you were not here to start a debate, which I fully accept. However, a word to the wise: a statement such as 'this is 100% truth' is fighting talk around these parts.