Have creation scientists ever come up with anything worthwhile?

Sisyphus

I think the vague self-sexual references with the banana come pretty close to representing how most people with a scientific background feel about creationists.

There seems to be lots of ridicule of the banana argument.

That's a good thing.

"Have creation scientists ever come up with anything worthwhile?"

directly, I have no idea, Indirectly then I would have to say Yes to a degree, in way of Archeology and discoveries/findings made during these digs and searches.

without the Motivator to spur them on to find these things, much would probably still remain buried and hidden.

LOL :)

I can`t give specifics (memory doesn`t serve that well), but I rem seeing about undergound tunnels and finds in jerusalem around this place that has a huge mosque on it now, also some other place that was dug into only to find that it went down about 5 stories down and had all been filled in layer at a time over the centuries (deliberately).

the Turin shroud (although fake) has proven techniques used even way back then.

although Non of the findings have gone towards proving in favor of creationism, it`s certainly been a revealing insight into the past, some of Scientific value.

there`s been quite a few times in History when Science has looked into Religion and come away with valuable data, notably Medicinal findings.

edit: I remember one, Tetrodotoxin used in Hiatian Voodoo (think Zombie myths) is actually used in Medicine Now after it was isolated :)

What's a creation scientist BTW?

Obviously scientists who are also creationists have come up with plenty, so I'm guessing your talking about people who seek to prove creationism or disprove evolutionary biology? Apart from making the Theory of Evolution the only thing in the world ever to be proven more-than-enough, I don't think so.

What's a creation scientist BTW?

I considered that to be someone like Daniel Jackson or at a push Indiana Jones.

it`s quite well known that Many of the Ancients believed in Some sort of Diety(ies).

Well, there's this:

Like many modern museums, the newest U.S. tourist attraction includes some awesome exhibits – roaring dinosaurs and a life-sized ship.

But only at the Creation Museum in Kentucky do the dinosaurs sail on the ship – Noah's Ark, to be precise.

The Christian creators of the sprawling museum, unveiled Saturday, hope to draw as many as half a million people each year to their state-of-the-art project, which depicts the Bible's first book, Genesis, as literal truth.

While the $27 million museum near Cincinnati has drawn snickers from media and condemnation from U.S. scientists, those who believe God created the heavens and the Earth in six days about 6,000 years ago say their views are finally being represented.

"What we've done here is to give people an opportunity to hear information that is not readily available ... to challenge them that really you can believe the Bible's history," said Ken Ham, president of the group Answers in Genesis that founded the museum.

Here exhibits show the Grand Canyon took just days to form during Noah's flood, dinosaurs coexisted with humans and had a place on Noah's Ark, and Cain married his sister to people the earth, among other Biblical wonders.

Scientists, secularists and moderate Christians have pledged to protest the museum's public opening Monday. An airplane trailing a "Thou Shalt Not Lie" banner buzzed overhead during the museum's opening news conference.

Opponents argue that children who see the exhibits will be confused when they learn in school that the universe is 14 billion years old rather than 6,000.