Saturn clouds

I want to know when form emerges from chaos. Do you know how we got the word 'chaos'? The Greeks, who had a story for everything, included the god of KAOS, which is so obviously part of life, like, what happens after you make plans. At the very least, this would help my personal feng sui.

My brother, Steve, who works at NOAA modelling mesoscale weather, twisters in the US Midwest, offers this: N'wa,

Yes, this is an improved image of the feature that was discovered by Voyager circa 1980. Looks mystical, though it is likely a six wave pattern at high latitudes where the curvatures involved cancel out into a near hexagon...

S'crunch

Mate, it is impressive. I've seen some time lapse footage from the Voyager missions and you can actually see the clouds turn the corners as they go around this thing.

It would have to be one of the strangest and most magnificent sights I've seen in this system of ours.

I will explain this reference and wish someone knew how to put in the picture of water in a rotating pan of some sort manifesting different polygonal shapes at different speeds of a lower plate (with fixed walls). "Hoist up the JohnB sails; see how the mainsail sets..."