Just a thought

Guest skartag

Guest skartag

WHAT IF ????

What if science has gotten it all wrong ? What if science and the principles it is based on are all wrong ? What if there is another possibility that the science community has not grasped ? A collection of good questions, but how do we answer them ? Simple, I just tell you what I think, it will probably not make alot of sense because it comes from my mind and not yours, or it may make alot of sense because you think in a similar fashion to me.

So here goes - The diagram used to explain Einstien's theory of relativity is a two-dimensional field with objects within the field creating a depression and therefore creating gravity, but I have a big problem with this its my limited understanding that for every reaction there's an opposite and equal reaction, so there's this object called Earth and it created quite a large gravitational force but what is the opposite and equal reaction ? im not aware that there is one but I feel that the expansion of space in another area could be the result of the force of gravity created by our Earth. How is this ? well I also believe that space is mobius in nature that the fabric of space time has a twist in it or even a multitude of twists but the number of twist in my opinion will always be an uneven number, meaning that space time is in actual fact a loop. Now if you just expand this within your mind and just keep it to a single mobius loop and then apply the diagram I first mentioned you can see how the gravity of our Earth would cause an expansion of space on the other side of the loop, but because the loop is mobius we would see the expansion of space occurring at a point some distance from us rather than under us.

This not only could explain the expansion of the universe but it also would allow for the exceptance of worm-holes, these would be then a slight tear in the fabric of space time allowing us to travel to the other side of the loop, it would appear that we have traveled a huge distance but in reality we have only traveled a short distance but the downside to this would be that worm-holes would only have a limited use.

Another thing a mobius universe would suggest is that for every two perceived black-holes there would be in fact only one, why ? because a black-hole would reside within a tear in space time and would exist on both sides of the loop.

Another little question bothers me, what if the basis for our mathematical formulae are all wrong? what if instead of two equations having to yield the same result to prove a theory we have the same value yielded but as a positive in the first instance and a negative in the second instance. This would allow us to apply maths as it is in nature, opposites attract.

Thanks for reading the ramblings of a madman :)

gravity does have an equal and opposite reaction, it's called "bouncing" :D. gravity is a force applied to an object at a constant rate. when things bounce, they also transfer some of the energy into heat and into the material they bounced off of. so they lost the required energy to bounce the same distance in the air. and if you are positioned on the "ground" there is still an equal and opposite reaction, it's called "weight" ;).

and about the mobious thing. the expansion of another area would only work if space was not the slightest bit elastic. we know that gasses, vacuums, and perfect vacuums can expand quite easily. so, considering the large volume of space, any and all gravitational contractions would likely dissipate very quickly, and could only reach... well, within one galaxy or solar system (that is, after all, why they are galaxies and solar systems).

it's hard for me to imagine the spacetime universe on planetime, but i can imagine black holes being a tear in spacetime, possibly ending up on the other side of a mobius strip.

i gave up on thinking of gravity as balls on a plane with an extra dimention of gravity, i figure that will just screw it up for me when i learn the truth, whatever that may be.