basic theory mixing relativity & quantum mechanics starting from atomic model

zanduran

the whole theory rest on the idea that what an atom truly is a nucleus of all neutrons which sit in a field of dark matter. when the neutrons' gravitation pulls in the dark matter and makes them spin like planets it negatively charges the dark matter and positively charges some of the neutrons. much like how when you send electricity through a coil it creates a magnetic field.

relativity: i personally think that some of Einsteins equations were slightly off. only because he didn't know about dark matter- and there is no way he could have, but that his theories and there interpretations are still valid. i think what is truly constant in the universe is the rate at which dark matter can fluctuate-which in my theory would me atomic energy. although i can see why einstein would think light because i think it travels well through dark matter.

in my theory what would constitute time would be how dense the dark matter is which would change how quickly energy could transfer through mass not the actual fluctuation of the matter. just think about liquids solids and gases. they can all reach same temp but some transfer it better than others.

black holes: are just areas where gravity is holding the dark matter so tight that light cant be expressed simply because the dark matter cant move.

the recent test were physicists trapped light in a cold gas: the same thing as a black hole except for low temp not supper high gravity - just like you can turn anything into a solid by either compressing it or freezing it.

these are all the phenomena i can think of right now and i got to study for a math test but if you have any questions just ask.

How does your theory explain the curvature of light in a gravitational field?

If a black hole is just a region of dense dark matter blocking light, then light shouldn't be curved near the black hole. If light does curve in gravity, then dark matter is not needed for the explanation of a black hole. The black hole would be a region where the gravity causes the light to curve so much that it always moves towards the centre of gravity. The exact same thing occurs for normal objects in what is called "Escape Velocity".

With Escape Velocity, any object that travels at a lower speed than it will always fall back down. The stronger the gravity the higher the escape velocity.

With black holes, there is a point reached where the escape velocity exceeds the speed of light and as light does not have the velocity to escape the gravity, it falls back into the hole (thus we can never see that light). And as nothing can travel faster than light (that we know of) then nothing will have the velocity to escape the gravity.

the whole theory rest on the idea that what an atom truly is a nucleus of all neutrons which sit in a field of dark matter. when the neutrons' gravitation pulls in the dark matter and makes them spin like planets it negatively charges the dark matter and positively charges some of the neutrons. much like how when you send electricity through a coil it creates a magnetic field.

Yes, electric charge + motion will create magnetism, or Magnetic Field + motion will create electricity. However, you can't just have motion without either that initial electricity or magnetism and produce something. Neutrons, by definition have no charge, or magnetic field that is why they are called Neutrons (get it Neutral -> Neutrons). So even with movement it can't produce an electric charge.

If you have the Dark matter as being charged, then we could detect it. If it has an electric charge, then as it move through empty space it will cause a magnetic field. If the dark matter is supposed to have a magnetic field, then we could detect these too. In either case it would emit photons and we could detect them. It would not in fact be Dark at all. It is for these exact reasons that we can see the Non Dark matter.

So the Neutrons, we know, have no magnetic or electric charge. If the Dark matter had either an electric or magnet charge/field, then it would be as visible as normal matter.

This means that the situation as you described it could not occur.

If a black hole is just a region of dense dark matter blocking light,

not really blocking it its more like it cant express it because light is the disturbance of dark matter but in a black hole the dark matter is so dense it cant move.

However, you can't just have motion without either that initial electricity or magnetism and produce something

i think that the effect of the nuclei's gravity draws in the the dark matter and creates electricity/magnetism

Neutrons, by definition have no charge, or magnetic field that is why they are called Neutrons (get it Neutral -> Neutrons). So even with movement it can't produce an electric charge.

what im saying is that the movement of the dark matter around the nucleus charges some of the neutrons and changes them into protons . I'm not saying neutrons have a positive charge

If you have the Dark matter as being charged

i'm not i'm saying that when dark matter is around a nucleus it spins around it and from this motion gets negatively charged . away from a nucleus it would just be dark matter.

now ow that I've hopefully corrected any of my miscommunications ill address your first question.

How does your theory explain the curvature of light in a gravitational field?

because a gravitational field would produce higher concentrations of dark matter and light travels through dark matter the areas that are more dense would get traveled through at different rates then those of lower concentrations making light curve