Ways of producing “Free” energy from nature

Jacquesl

Ways of producing “Free” energy from nature

Ok, someone told me this:

“Actually you can produce H with a magnifying glass. Focus lens to small point on iron plate submerged under thin layer of water. O bonds with Fe, H is freed. Capture H in test tube and light it off. Wow the kiddies with this.”

Will that work?

/////////////////////////////

Solar power has a very low efficiency, but it’s there

Wind power is cool but, it’s not a play in the park to set it up and it must have protection from over speeding then the wind is going on steroids. And it looks crap

Tidal power, from tides, it looks crap

Hydro is cool, you must trap some million liters of water from rain and let it run into that turbine.

The last nuclear, free but dirty, radiation is the bitch, makes you sick, and cause death

And that free energy magnet motors does anyone have any details about it, to me it’s sound crap.

there is no such thing as free energy. and the thing with the magnifying glass is complete rubbish. if the magnifying glass is big enough to make anything happen at all it'll be boiling water not hydrogen.

solar power isn't free energy. neither is wind, tidal, hydro or nuclear.

wind and hydro are indirect solar power tidal power comes from the changing gravitaional fields caused by the rotation of the earth and the sun and moon.

nuclear energy comes from the potential energy stored in the nuclei of atoms.

the free energy magnet motor thingies never work.

Yea hmmm to come back to my “free energy” term, my “free” means it does not cost anything, it’s for free Energy at no cost, I don’t have to do any work then receiving the energy, of course it will have to be build to operate, but don’t let that confuse anyone.

So I don’t have to pay for it, I just have to pay to get it going for free, like wind power, water power, and solar power

I’m not getting this telluric power, earth battery?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telluric_power

The fuel will probably be the metals?

Energy you get without any “human” input in human terms, is free energy, I’m not talking about taking two donkeys and attached carrots on each ones tail

Yea hmmm to come back to my “free energy” term, my “free” means it does not cost anything, it’s for free Energy at no cost, I don’t have to do any work then receiving the energy, of course it will have to be build to operate, but don’t let that confuse anyone.

So I don’t have to pay for it, I just have to pay to get it going for free, like wind power, water power, and solar power

I’m not getting this telluric power, earth battery?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telluric_power

The fuel will probably be the metals?

Energy you get without any “human” input in human terms, is free energy, I’m not talking about taking two donkeys and attached carrots on each ones tail

If you how a wood burning power stations and a garden with some big trees does that count as 'free' energy?