Nikola Tesla's Radiant Energy System

Jacquesl

But can you get energy from so called “Cosmic Energy”

Tesla make it all sounds so easy, like if you can get something like 5MW from just a small little device, I hope someone here know something about this device and have some positive shocking answers with some plans

isn't this the one where you need a big ol power plant pumping gigawatts of energy into the sky before you can tap into it's vast, inefficient resrevoir?

edit: sorry, my mistake, just did a google search. i can't see any way for this to work unless the "elevated plate" were in the middle of the aurora borealis/australis.

there isn't really enough positive charge carrying radiadion to do squat down this low.

• 3 weeks later...
isn't this the one where you need a big ol power plant pumping gigawatts of energy into the sky before you can tap into it's vast, inefficient resrevoir?

edit: sorry, my mistake, just did a google search. i can't see any way for this to work unless the "elevated plate" were in the middle of the aurora borealis/australis.

there isn't really enough positive charge carrying radiadion to do squat down this low.

Wow, so, theoretically, if you could get something high enough, you COULD tap into the aurora?

well, yes, theoretically.

an aurora is a foci of charged particles, basically solar wind. unfortunately, they're going slowly, each particle has rather little velocity and therefore usable voltage attatched after it's been through a few kilometres of atmosphere. also, radiation like that is notorious for having incredibly low current.

if you manage to erect a square kilometre of silver mesh right in the centre of the aurora, you might just have enough power to run a torch.

• 2 weeks later...

I think, radiant energy exist. It is energy from so called cold electricity (electrostatic Earth charge). To get this energy, you have to have well

frequentially tuned device. The elecromagnetic rezonant frequcency should

be according my computing from 100 to 500 MHz. The device has obviously

spark gap and needs the capacitor with voltage about 3500 Volts. The spark

is possible to expand to the Fourier serie. The rezonance in device occurs.

My imagion is like man jumps into water. I thing it is similar like water butt.

I am not sure with word "butt".

Thanks for that info, cmelak9875, your right about that, it’s so called cold energy.

Will you do me the favor of doing an experiment to try to get some usable electricity out of this because you seem to know a lot more about this subject.

I have done no real experiment. I am able to compute something by finite element method. The principle of radiant energy device is my theory.

Nobody told me!!!, I am right. Have you heard about Edwin Gray engine,designed for cars? I think, it is the best invention in time comparable with invention of computer. I think, there are these problems: Material of cores is heated by electromagnetic waves (it needs cooling, effectivity is decreased, I am searching for best suitable material). Nobody knows, how many elecrons are inside of our Earth.(Maybe huge Vandergraf plants would be needed.) Next problem, I think!!! is, that this engine, could cause disturbance of FM radio waves.

electrons does not equal energy. you have to find some sort of potential soewhere in order to get energy.

You could get energy from solar wind, however there isn't enough of it to make an effective source of enery, (and you would have to figure out how to catch protons that are movin at .99c)

.99 C? you're thinking of cosmic rays. i would be surprised if solar wind moved at even a small fraction of c.

there's quite a lot of energy in an aurora, most of which is converted into light. but if you compare it with the light from the sun, i'd be concerning myself more with a freznel and a sterling cycle rather than a giant sheet of foil.

Our Earth has potential 360000 Volts. It is monitored by NASA. It behave like spheric capacitor. Its capacitance is (I have read) 0.25 Farads. (In high 100 km is 360000 Volts, ground has zero). In the air is energy E=CU**2/2. It is .25*360000**2/2= 1.62e11 Joule. It is rather small energy. It is why I wrote the question, how many electrorons is stored inside our Earth. You can read it on http://www.nuenergy.org/alt/tesla_energy.htm

It’s all short and sweet man, but I’ve searched my ass of with my OLD tech dial-up connection, and I’ve found a lot of “stories” that tells you about that and that ad that, but I don’t see any diagram of how to construct a device. So I’m a bit pissed of, at all of those articles. Because it’s all useless to me, it’s like the aliens in Roswell shit, it only attracts interested to the town for making the house and building more profitable, and make you belief in shit, that’s all, I’ve done a couple of experiments with also everything to do with electricity, but I’m not able to get free energy, but it’s clamed in all those articles, but where’s the diagrams???

• 2 weeks later...

I was try to inform people about my web pages: 'Nikola Tesla and My Thoughts' on this forum. It has interesting formula for build Tesla transformer, free energy system... But, administrator think that it is advertising, and it was deleted. If you want my thoughts, you will need google. Maybe it will be deleted too. I do not know. Sorry, but it will be my second and last post too.