Temazepam Solubility

Guest sgutala

Guest sgutala

Hello

Can any one tell me the solubility information of diazepam and Temazepam. In what solvents they are freely soluble if so, in what quantities x mg/ mL ??

thanks

Sreekanth

• 2 weeks later...
erm, WHY is this Drugs chat here, and Why are you asking?

just to sate my own curiosity before I close this thread and shout at the Hippy!

I assume he wants to conservate his Temazepam prescription by injecting it, or perhaps he'd prefer a faster onset. Nothing wrong with that.

Diazepam is hardly soluble in water, and according to a 2 second google search the exact percentage is 0.05 mg per mL of water. The most soluble is Midazolam and I think Rohypnol.

The safest way to inject benzos is to add the crushed pill matter to a solution of propylene gylcol diluted in 5-10% ethyl alcohol and 10% d-water. Benzodiazepines will dissolve readily in only a few 1/10CC's of this solution.

Also make sure to properly sanitize your equipment and filter the solution; preferably with a .5 micron wheel filter.