Relativity.

TriggerGrinn

I want to discuss this concept amongst this community. This concept attempts to take relativity that of special relativity to the next step. Please bare with me this time.

When Einstien suggested to look at the world without absolute space-time it seemed rediculous to comman sense of newtonian observation. I want to express taking Einstiens space-time and move it to the next rediclous stage to our common sense.

Allow me to intro with this.

This greatly gives you the perspetive all this is going after.

You can detect what is inside your point of observation, then make a perception of what is outside your point of observatoin based on those detections, but that perception is not real, or let us say tangible. You can not grab onto an idea physically.

You see, this is describing how our human consciousness Fools us into thinking we are in a NEWTONIAN like 3 dimension spacial entity.

Newtonian mechanics http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newtonian_mechanics

Which should point to why Newtonian physics fall apart eventually, as it has been measured to do so.

It may be hard to see what this is saying, so I will paste a post I made that tried to describe this very thing.

___There is still space and time (perceived) in an observation frame. It is just the idea of far away and distant are not really there, you only see an image, or percieve they are there. -however this does not imply that what you percieve can not kill you-

An atom for example (or a rock) does not percieve an image of what surrounds it or anything of that matter, Thus it experiences only which contacts it DIRECTLY. Its frame is of zero dimension. Mass and Energy are frames of reference and they are dimensionless.

Yes, so it is very possible to assume, in respect to this view on relativity you could eliminate (in your perceptoin) all the space (since it is not there), and all the time (rate of change, since it is not there) in the universe, which would of course UNITE everything that there is, inside one source. This would be a world of mass and energy with no space and no time (no dimension), which is a world we dont directly experience here in the human mind of perception.

In respect to this theory it is true we (our consciousness and emotional being of a self) are of this ONE THING (of mass energy) that has NO space in it, and No time in it (like no velocity and restriction of change).

However our very human brains and whatever it is that is behind our consciousness (plausibly mass&energy) creates a perception of a world that is infact very illusionary relative to matter and energy. It seems according to this OUR true self of being resides in a dimensionless body of mass-energy, and this human experience creates a perception that you are infact in a universe of grandness, where your percieve dimension.

If you take the energy of something lets say a pen, and you devide it by its measured mass. You get a very large number.

That number is the speed of light or let us say the measured universal constant squared.

So the square root of (the energy of an object devided by its mass) is equal to the constant we see in the universe, that upholds our perception. Energy with the inverse of its mass.

So in relation to a very important question in science: What is mass and why does it have the attributes that it has and what is energy and why does it have the attributes that it has?

Mass is something that resists events (changing, acceleration)

energy seems to resists space (be many places at once).

They both have no dimensional quality. Thus To percieve the world of where mass and energy reside, is to percieve one source, of no size and no change.

The relationship of space (energy) devided by changing that space (mass) is the fundamental operation behind everything we percieve in the universe.

Or let us express it as SQRT(E / M ) = D / T

SQRT(E / M ) defines velocity

V = D / T

Velocity is the universe because velocity is change the universe is change. Change is constant. So there will be a constant velocity, and I presume a constant distance/time, found in this universe.

Since D/T represents C. C is found constant, than V=C thus constant velocity

Next:

SQRT(E / M ) = D / T

>

The SQRT(E / M ) = C

This should relate to this equation in some form. I am not yet familiar how so.

574e79fcd783f402f69907b6acbf7cd1.png

Eo , Permittivity = 10^7 / 4*Pie C^2

Uo . Permeability = 4*pie 10^-7

4*pie is the relation ship of a constant of which deals with volume. So We are describing perception (of space and change) with Permeability and Permittivity, thus perception must obey C.

So because Permittivity is dependent on C, it shoul be entwined with with energy (light).

Permeability on the other hand should define some form of volume for mass.

First I must express what I think is getting close to being the fundamental equation, and would assumably be the concept of 1:1 that I explained earlier.

(Mass=Matter)

We take E=MC^2

We express it as E / M = d^2 / t^2 (that is Energy / Mass = distance squared / time squared)

E / M = d^2 / t^2

The left side of this equation (E / M) is the property of existence. This is, mass and energy Things we refer to as 'tangible' or let us say cause. We will call this "real". It can be a frame of reference. This is SR (scientifically real).

The right side of this equation (d^2 / t^2) is the observed part of existence. This is things like, events, change, distance, time, space. These are not tangible, also let us call it effect. This is SU (scientifically Unreal)

What has been described above for the perspective of this theory of relativity, in other words the scientific perspective, but NOT our everyday human perception.

However on the other hand lets look at this from our 'current' human perception of reality in everyday living.

E / M = d^2 / t^2

The left side of this equation (E / M) is Percieved Unreal. We can NOT literally see the mass, and the energy. IE an atom and a photon. It is like magnetics and electromagetics and electrons. These things are elusive. This is PU (percieved unreal)

The right side of this equation (d^2 / t^2) is Percieved as REAL. We observe distance or space. We observe change or time. This is what makes up our reality and our existence. If we have space and we have change we have our universe. This is PR (percived real)

Now with that said we can begin to see there is form of perception.

Look, I first and foremost apologize if this is in the wrong section.

but I really have to say that in my time of visiting this particular forum many of you are out of line with the attitude you bring towards creative thinking.

It is not me who I am concirned for,because this is what I do and I will never quit.

However the young minds of the next generation might feel compelled to stop thinking up ideas if they are confronted with such negetive opinions from people they once looked up to.

Its your freedom to act nice or mean to people amongst this community, I give you that but just think what impact you could be creating if you shatter some peoples weaker enthusiasm. Correct them all you like, but that can be done in a positive manner.

Look, I first and foremost apologize if this is in the wrong section.

but I really have to say that in my time of visiting this particular forum many of you are out of line with the attitude you bring towards creative thinking.

It is not me who I am concirned for,because this is what I do and I will never quit.

However the young minds of the next generation might feel compelled to stop thinking up ideas if they are confronted with such negetive opinions from people they once looked up to.

Its your freedom to act nice or mean to people amongst this community, I give you that but just think what impact you could be creating if you shatter some peoples weaker enthusiasm. Correct them all you like, but that can be done in a positive manner.

I appologise if I seemed short with you, but firstly it's in the wrong forum, I just don't like this. And I don't have time or the energy atm (I'm quite tired I've been 'working' for 17hours so I kinda need some sleep) to explain the error fully.

See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativistic_mass#The_relativistic_energy-momentum_equation

It may very well be that the calculations I have shown are unconventional.

Although I arrived to the conclusions presented without the work equations shown. I meant only to attempt to show a connection.

It appears as though there is issue with it, thank you.

Special Relativity can be a difficult concept to grasp. Especially difficult if you view from a newtonian perception of reality.

What this describes is the way to truly view this reality, from our human perspective.

This theory that I have been working on proposes you discard the idea that the space you see in this universe is anything more than a figment of your imagination.

For example, here to the moon. It seems like there is alot of space or distance there between you and the moon. However as SR says, it is not absolute, and it can contract and expand relative to all kinds of observers.

This theory I am discussing here, proposes you accept the fact that all that space, is a figment of imagination, and has nothing to do with how the universe works. This theory states space is not there, not in the nothingness sense, and not int he spacial sense.

What IS there is Matter and Energy. The ONLY capable frames of reference. And as a principle a frame of reference is a closed system of zero dimensions.

If you accept this perspective, you can clearly understand Special Relativity. Furthermore, you can theorize with a basis of understanding relativity with further insight.

I hate to mention this on a science forum, but what this theory says is that our consciousness's are matter and energy.

Matter and energy are dimensionless. So that means it is one singularity of a thing, with zero seperation of space.

However, through methods of perception we view from this dimensionless world (be it source or soul or sprit) and we create the 'idea' of a universe.

However our idea of the universe in dimension like conception cleary does not coincide with the true nature of the universe. That true nature is Energy and Mass in a dimensionless world.

Thus if we were to percieve that we traveled through space very quickly, a percentage of C, our perception would dilate. Time would seem to change, length and mass, all those relativistic effects. However nothing would change for out true nature of our mass and energy in our frame. Just as SR says.

An idea to science is not real, as in; it is not measureable, you can not weight it, feel it, or see it.

In respect to our human mind, an idea is real, it is weighable, measureable, you can feel it, and see it.

In respect to science, mass and energy is real and the universe as a spacially dimensional world is an Idea.

In respect to the human mind(our perception) the unvierse is a real place of spacial dimension and time, and mass and energy are only ideas; things we can not directly see or visualise.

So it is not to say the outside world does not exist.

In repsect to this theory, it does not. Which is why our perceptions can change when we travel at relativistic speeds. Like space can contract, and time can fluctuate. However in our frame(that which is at rest to us) remains normal)

In repsect to your human perception the universe is every bit real and existant. We percieve 3D spacial dimension to navigate around in dimensionaless mass and energy to survive and have this human experience. But our consciousness itself resides in the ONE source of mass and energy of zero dimension.

Each distance you go further away from yourself (even in the tiniest of quanta distance) is your future. You can not obtain the future. The moon for example is 2 seconds into your future. Your present is your frame. You can not predict what appears distant from you, because what you observer as distant is the present in your frame.

This theory I am discussing here, proposes you accept the fact that all that space, is a figment of imagination, and has nothing to do with how the universe works. This theory states space is not there, not in the nothingness sense, and not in the spacial sense.
Sorry Trigger, you're wrong. The space is there. Things exist, and they move. Through space. It isn't a figment of your imagination. What is a figment of your imagination, is your consciousness.

Think of an atoms perspective. Quantum material shifting around at near the speed of light. Space flexing changing warping, completely dynamic. From that percpetions space may appear, dissapear, reapearing, strethc, contract, millions of times in one second.

It isn't a figment of your imagination.

From our perspective we gather a stable space, and our perception is a figment in our consciousness. However, somewhere along the line the obseravtion frame goes from dynamic (atomic world) to static (perceptive world).

All I am suggesting is that SR seems strange to comprehend because we think space is static. Think about what we are made of, and whats going on at the smallest level.

Each atom is a frame, made of frames of electrons and nucleaus, that is made of frames of protons, neutrons, made of frames of quarks,

Each frame is a moment of the present. It must obey zero dimensions or it exists within the future and the present at the same time.

We are made of this collaboration of zero dimensions in the frames of the trillions of trillions. The space between all these frames is dynamic, as is the time. The dimensions of each frame is of zero dimension. As is all material things. Thus anything material the very property of mass itself is zero dimension. Which is to say regardless of posistion you are in the same posistion as any from that particular perspective.

This says we are all one source. Energy, and Matter. One timeless spaceless entity. However our human consciouness as we come alive from a DNA strand into a human our perception grows and grows untill we are somehow capable to percept a dimensional world.

Then when we die our consciousness would change. If it continues to last it would return to a place of NO dimension. Spiritual like place ? i dunno u be the a judge.

From our perspective we gather a stable space, and our perception is a figment in our consciousness. However, somewhere along the line the obseravtion frame goes from dynamic (atomic world) to static (perceptive world).

When you see a car traveling at 20mph you are actually perceiving it relativistically it just happens that when you put in the numbers into the equation the difference between the relativistic equations and those predicted by newtonian are so small humans cannot measure them as we don't have rulers that smaller....

When you see a car traveling at 20mph you are actually perceiving it relativistically it just happens that when you put in the numbers into the equation the difference between the relativistic equations and those predicted by newtonian are so small humans cannot measure them as we don't have rulers that smaller....

Right, it happens. But it took breaking rational thinking to discover that.

A human being is part of a whole, called by us the "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest-- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. -A Einstein

In repsect to your human perception the universe is every bit real and existant. We percieve 3D spacial dimension to navigate around in dimensionaless mass and energy to survive and have this human experience. But our consciousness itself resides in the ONE source of mass and energy of zero dimension. -self

I am not positive this is correct, but it has phenominal consequences if you do believe it. I am not alone in this conception.