I need help to write a paper

TriggerGrinn

Thread Closed!! Theory Disproven. Moved to SRT&GRT basis.

new thread:http://forums.hypography.com/physics-mathematics/9110-special-relativity-alternatives-6.html

I still could however use an "Paper Outline" guide.

As far as I know,

Title:

Abstract Sumery:

Title Paper:

Intro Statements:

work:

Example Statements:

work:

Test Methods:

work:

Conclusive Statement:

References:

Including Contents.

Is that a pretty bad paper guide?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well well, took you long enough.

A solo persuit in science leaving no rock unturned and no question unasked is a venture worth taking and overal good science.

However well I understand and believe in the text books, I will not surrender my efforts to comprehend in my own observations and efforts the universe and existence at whole. It is part of the reason I am still here today and its a personally rewarding venture.

I could so convieniently learn out of a book in a classroom, but how does that compare to trying it all on your own as much as one can with his own capacity to do so. (Obviously this is not my career choice lol) just a quest thats part of my life.

It is not that I did not believe in physics, I had issues with data and experiments that needed closure.

Now I can move on in my own path in physics, and hopefully continue to get a helping hand from time to time from the people like you all on here when I have questions.